computer literate( word, excel. internet, outlook)
communication skills in all levels
managing of the office
Up to April 2013
• Switchboard duty.
• Managing director's diary.
• Making any arrangements relating to operations of the deals or transfers.
• General typing of all legal correspondence to clients.
• Develop & manage general filling system & general administrative.
• Assisting the legal team with client liaison.
• Interviewing new clients for screening purpose.
Reason for leaving: Contract
3.5. Company: Just Property Group
Position: Branch Administrator clerk/office managing
Duties: handling all office related matters.
• Posting property adverts on company website and dealing with new property listings for selling or purchase.
• Opening and closing a file
• Liaison with conveyance attorneys, banks and clients, bond originators
• Managing the agents of the office/branch.
• Handling office files.
• Running of all office admin work including filling switchboard duties, signing in new clients to buy or sell property.
• Organizing and doing interviews with potential new agents.
• Writing addendum on property amends.
• Processing new bond applications
• Involve in training of new developing agents
Reason for leaving: currently still with the company
To be build work experience and recognition in work place through hard work and determination and initiative. Apply each and every skill equipped through previous employment and apply my personality sense of humor and friendliness around working space. See myself growing at working place is what I want to achieve.
Eager to learn and being a fast leaner.
I am a perfectionist.
Customer Care Consultant
October 2009 - December 2009
Duties: Telephonic communications.: Screening of calls and logging of customer s queries on the system. Following up on enquiries and providing feedback to custom
Reason for leaving: working hours not suitable
Ocean Export Clerk
June 2007 - May 2008
• Receive clients booking via e-mail, telephonically or fax correspondence. Verify if all required information is provided and it's correct to customer requirements. Register cargo for shipment on EDI for BOE.
• Open file with a reference and closing the file.
• Prepare CTO and Baggage declarations for customs. Print out OBL (original bay of lading). Upon clearance of release notifications
• Prepare EUR1 for international shipments when necessary
• Monitor status of shipment electronically via company system (eMpower ) and keeping clients updated about the cargos status.
• Assisting and attending to customer queries.
• Courier all documents to international clients and local clients.
• Scan filed documents to ESF
• Batching of MIDP documents including invoices and sends them to clients.e.g.VOC (if applicable), F178, BOL etc.
• General administrative functions and often required to attend to front office duties including switchboard.
• Act as junior controller when required
Reason For Leaving: One Year Learner ship Contract
October 2004 - December 2004
Duties: Assistant to clerk with general clerical duties i.e. filing, records keeping
Reason for leaving: Temporal position
Qualifications & Certifications
Travel & Tourism management
Ethembeni Enrichment Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more