IT Professional/ HR Recruiter
Certified in MS-Office Suite, Windows Navigation & ‘C’, C++, PCB Designing, DOS, Windows XP, 7, Internet, Coral-draw, Photoshop, pursuing Java,Communication skills, soft skills, managerial skills, marketing skills, problem solving ability, analytical skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills
Corporate Recruiter/ HR Recruiter/ IT Recruiter
From February 2013
Responsibilities: (US Staffing)
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and evaluating potential IT/ Non-IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings for various fortune 500 clients like Verizon, ACS- Xerox, Tyco International, UPS, Humana, GMAC etc.
• Analyzes candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings.
• Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to job postings and emails via phone, email or web.
• Recruited for Project Managers, Database Administrators, System Administrators, Networking/ System Administrators, Electronic, Electric and Telecom Engineers, Assemblers, Installers, Programmer/ Software developer, Web designers, Technical/ Help Desk Support etc.
• Formats, reformats and presents/ submits qualified candidates resumes meeting client expectations to hiring managers for open job requirements.
• Coordinates for screening activities with HR On boarding department for hired consultants (e.g. Background check, drug screens, reference checks).
• Participates in implementing, developing creative recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs, such as applicant tracking systems, screening tools etc.
• Reviews and understands technical job requirement, research new technologies as needed, creates detailed job descriptions and reviews applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
• Foster long-term relationships with consultants/contractors by following up with them time to time to check their availability in the job market, hence increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
• Assists team leader and account manager with new strategies; attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected,
• Update and track candidates in accordance to company's standards, process & policies also interviews / educate prospective candidates on company process and policies.
• Keep updates with industry trends, including client, market...
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communication
Central India Institute of Technology
Indore under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Madhya Pradesh
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more