IT Professional/ HR Recruiter
Certified in MS-Office Suite, Windows Navigation & ‘C’, C++, PCB Designing, DOS, Windows XP, 7, Internet, Coral-draw, Photoshop, pursuing Java,Communication skills, soft skills, managerial skills, marketing skills, problem solving ability, analytical skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills
Corporate Recruiter/ HR Recruiter/ IT Recruiter
From February 2013
Responsibilities: (US Staffing)
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and evaluating potential IT/ Non-IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings for various fortune 500 clients like Verizon, ACS- Xerox, Tyco International, UPS, Humana, GMAC etc.
• Analyzes candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings.
• Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to job postings and emails via phone, email or web.
• Recruited for Project Managers, Database Administrators, System Administrators, Networking/ System Administrators, Electronic, Electric and Telecom Engineers, Assemblers, Installers, Programmer/ Software developer, Web designers, Technical/ Help Desk Support etc.
• Formats, reformats and presents/ submits qualified candidates resumes meeting client expectations to hiring managers for open job requirements.
• Coordinates for screening activities with HR On boarding department for hired consultants (e.g. Background check, drug screens, reference checks).
• Participates in implementing, developing creative recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs, such as applicant tracking systems, screening tools etc.
• Reviews and understands technical job requirement, research new technologies as needed, creates detailed job descriptions and reviews applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
• Foster long-term relationships with consultants/contractors by following up with them time to time to check their availability in the job market, hence increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
• Assists team leader and account manager with new strategies; attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected,
• Update and track candidates in accordance to company's standards, process & policies also interviews / educate prospective candidates on company process and policies.
• Keep updates with industry trends, including client, market...
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Communication
Central India Institute of Technology
Indore under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Madhya Pradesh