Office Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Officer, Administrator
M.S. Office, Graphic Designing
Duration: 1 year 5 months
• Creating detailed proposal documents.
• Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and higher authorities.
• Gathered market reviews for specific products.
• Co-ordinate with managers, engineers and customers regarding product demonstrations, site survey, product installations etc.
• Aiming to meet exceed targets.
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Customer handling and Maintaining relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Converting leads into orders.
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
• Extra back-office work like creating company documentations, generating PO, making reports, leaflets, flash banners, advertising etc.
Other Activities/ Events Participations:
• Attend Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit and participate in Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show.
• Attend CRM training and Maintain data entry for it.
• Attend RGB meets and seminars.
• Participation in Flood-IT scheme organized by Gujarat Co-op. bank federation and Gujarat government.
• Attend various business seminars and meets.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more