H R Generalist
Onboarding, Staffing, Lateral placement, Background check verification
Global Business Service
Team- H R Generalist - Incharge for On boarding and Staffing activities for the project.
Highlight on responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate with the Staffing team and Delivery Manager's for lining up Interviews as per Delivery Manager's requirement.. Initial screening of Resumes.
• Liaison between the Sector Lead and Resource Management to identify requirements and close demands within given SLA on both general and Niche skills - follow up with the hiring team.
• Creation of PMP's and follow-up with RCM Team in fulfilling the requirement.
• Database management of all the resource relating Training, background and Induction.
• "Shadowed" and interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position.
• Clocking of hours - weekly submission to ensure hours are billed appropriately.
• Hours plan forecast for the project - ensure non compliance for each cycle.
• Creation of ID's for new joinees - initiate, follow up and completion.
• Background check - initiate process, document submission accuracy and completion of other formalities.
• Staffing report - preparation of staffing dashboard, Daily report on onboarding and deboarding and background check activities.
• Preparation of Onboarding and deboarding checklist.
• Developed improved strategies for business process development in close coordination with managers at top echelon of organization.
• Experience of developing employee's handbook in mutual interest of employer and employees.
• Counselling of Women Employees eg.sexual harrasement, motivation etc.
- Managed the admin activities independently as per the expectation of the Project.
- Reduced the number of grievance effectively.
- Controlled Attrition.
- Prepared Training calendar.
- Helpdesk for employees
- Instrumental in Employees Engagement policy
August 2003 - June 2008
Growth movement from Quality Analyst to Customer complaint Analyst
Customer Complaint Analyst
August 2003 - June 2008
• Interact with the UK Client on daily basis enable to discuss trouble-shooting issues..
• Retrieve calls for all campaigns using DAT drive.
• Co-ordinate with IS Team in troubleshooting information required by Client.
• Implement changes on quality reports if required based on call history information for Customer Complaint data.
• Identify errors and work on area of improvement in terms of Training Program on Sales improvement and Customer Service.
• Arrange Conference with Client for internal and external Quality Listening in sessions.
• Execute Customer Complaint reports on Weekly basis.
• Prepare and analyze on root cause for Customer complaint once in a month and do analysis on data comparison with other criteria required for sales.
• Upload and download voice and non-voice files through external server for Customer Complaint and other quality requirement.
• Collate Response Quality reports sent by client on weekly basis.
• Preparation of Quality reports on daily basis.
• Co-ordinate with helpdesk for troubleshooting technical issues with relate to IP Phones, report servers, drives.
• Co-ordinate with helpdesk to create NT users for new joinees in Quality Team and resolve related issues if any.
Executive Secretary and promoted as Manager
AL-SAZZ LEATHER AGENCY
July 2001 - March 2003
Job Responsibilities as Manager:
• Coordinating with International Buyers in execution of order in terms of contract.
• Follow-ups of payments with Buyers and Suppliers.
• Interacting with Customers through e-mails and letter correspondence.
• To interact with Internal & External customers, Government officers, service providers & other vendors.
• Updating Account system by raising debit notes, bills and vouchers.
• Checking with Shippers and Air Cargo movers in receiving complete documentation and in prompt delivery of consignment.
• Preparing monthly statements of individual client and suppliers.
• Interacting with Banks for office transactions.
• Advising and co-coordinating with staffs for all incoming and outgoing issues.
• Making travel arrangement for M.D's visit by co-coordinating with the travel desk.
• Asset Management including tagging, coding & Tracking and preparing MIS and to have a track on material movement as per gate pass reports
Temporary staff at CAIRN ENERGY INDIA PVT LIMITED, Chennai
As Secretary to the Finance Department.
• Updating Invoices into the system on daily basis.
• Taking notes from General Manager and other Finance Managers and drafting letters.
• Co-ordinate with all the members of Finance Team in updating their daily schedule.
• Making presentations and handouts.
• Making arrangement for conference/meetings as per the agenda required.
• Updating and sorting the entire finance department file maintaining confidentiality.
• Acting as a back support for travel desk in arranging for Team Managers / Members visit.
• Interacting with local and international Clients in fixing appointments for Managers visit.
• Co-ordinate with various Project Officers as well as other Branch Offices.
• Meeting the walk-in clients for payment collection.
WAY INDIA CORPORATION
July 1999 - June 2000
• Maintaining records of all Employees
• Preparing Invoices, Quotations and Purchase Orders.
• Follow-ups with clients for payment collection.
• Drafting letters, filling correspondence and making arrangement for staff meetings.
• Sorting and dividing calls among the Service Engineers as per the area allotted.
• Coordinating with service team and guiding them in updating their service records.
• Fixing up call appointments for marketing team members.
• Formatting daily reports of marketing team members and coordinating with them in compiling into separate files.
• Making arrangement for execution or orders on time.
Communication Executive / Customer Care Executive
MODI KOREA TELECOMMUNICATION
June 1996 - July 1999
As Network Communication Executive:
• Receiving messages from all callers and formatting them before sending to pager holders, keeping in mind grammatical errors.
• Final check out of entire message before transmission.
• Provide subscribers with knowledge of entire range and its transmission area.
• Handling maximum number of calls in order to lessen the traffic board.
• Coaching the new NC E's and attend supervisory calls.
As Customer Care Executive:
• Handling subscribers calls on queries, clarifications and complaints of technical and non-technical issues and trouble shooting them.
• Handling irate customers and resolving their issues keeping in mind Customer satisfaction.
• Handling business correspondence of subscriber queries, clarification of complaints received vide telephonic, page messages.
• Facilitate co-ordination between the Administration office and Paging Centre.
• Book maintaining for final handout on customer queries.
June 1994 - June 1996
• Attending all incoming calls.
• Receiving all incoming posts and making arrangement for outgoing post / Couriers etc.
• Maintaining stock register.
• Making vouchers and receipts.
• Billing invoices and preparing Purchase Orders.
• Drafting letters and filing correspondence.
• Co-ordinating with Head Office through phone / mails.
• Calling up customers in connection with their execution of orders and payment follow-ups.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Madras
University Of Madras