H R Generalist
Onboarding, Staffing, Lateral placement, Background check verification
Global Business Service
Team- H R Generalist - Incharge for On boarding and Staffing activities for the project.
Highlight on responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate with the Staffing team and Delivery Manager's for lining up Interviews as per Delivery Manager's requirement.. Initial screening of Resumes.
• Liaison between the Sector Lead and Resource Management to identify requirements and close demands within given SLA on both general and Niche skills - follow up with the hiring team.
• Creation of PMP's and follow-up with RCM Team in fulfilling the requirement.
• Database management of all the resource relating Training, background and Induction.
• "Shadowed" and interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position.
• Clocking of hours - weekly submission to ensure hours are billed appropriately.
• Hours plan forecast for the project - ensure non compliance for each cycle.
• Creation of ID's for new joinees - initiate, follow up and completion.
• Background check - initiate process, document submission accuracy and completion of other formalities.
• Staffing report - preparation of staffing dashboard, Daily report on onboarding and deboarding and background check activities.
• Preparation of Onboarding and deboarding checklist.
• Developed improved strategies for business process development in close coordination with managers at top echelon of organization.
• Experience of developing employee's handbook in mutual interest of employer and employees.
• Counselling of Women Employees eg.sexual harrasement, motivation etc.
- Managed the admin activities independently as per the expectation of the Project.
- Reduced the number of grievance effectively.
- Controlled Attrition.
- Prepared Training calendar.
- Helpdesk for employees
- Instrumental in Employees Engagement policy
August 2003 - June 2008
Growth movement from Quality Analyst to Customer complaint Analyst
Customer Complaint Analyst
August 2003 - June 2008
• Interact with the UK Client on daily basis enable to discuss trouble-shooting issues..
• Retrieve calls for all campaigns using DAT drive.
• Co-ordinate with IS Team in troubleshooting information required by Client.
• Implement changes on quality reports if required based on call history information for Customer Complaint data.
• Identify errors and work on area of improvement in terms of Training Program on Sales improvement and Customer Service.
• Arrange Conference with Client for internal and external Quality Listening in sessions.
• Execute Customer Complaint reports on Weekly basis.
• Prepare and analyze on root cause for Customer complaint once in a month and do analysis on data comparison with other criteria required for sales.
• Upload and download voice and non-voice files through external server for Customer Complaint and other quality requirement.
• Collate Response Quality reports sent by client on weekly basis.
• Preparation of Quality reports on daily basis.
• Co-ordinate with helpdesk for troubleshooting technical issues with relate to IP Phones, report servers, drives.
• Co-ordinate with helpdesk to create NT users for new joinees in Quality Team and resolve related issues if any.
Executive Secretary and promoted as Manager
AL-SAZZ LEATHER AGENCY
July 2001 - March 2003
Job Responsibilities as Manager:
• Coordinating with International Buyers in execution of order in terms of contract.
• Follow-ups of payments with Buyers and Suppliers.
• Interacting with Customers through e-mails and letter correspondence.
• To interact with Internal & External customers, Government officers, service providers & other vendors.
• Updating Account system by raising debit notes, bills and vouchers.
• Checking with Shippers and Air Cargo movers in receiving complete documentation and in prompt delivery of consignment.
• Preparing monthly statements of individual client and suppliers.
• Interacting with Banks for office transactions.
• Advising and co-coordinating with staffs for all incoming and outgoing issues.
• Making travel arrangement for M.D's visit by co-coordinating with the travel desk.
• Asset Management including tagging, coding & Tracking and preparing MIS and to have a track on material movement as per gate pass reports
Temporary staff at CAIRN ENERGY INDIA PVT LIMITED, Chennai
As Secretary to the Finance Department.
• Updating Invoices into the system on daily basis.
• Taking notes from General Manager and other Finance Managers and drafting letters.
• Co-ordinate with all the members of Finance Team in updating their daily schedule.
• Making presentations and handouts.
• Making arrangement for conference/meetings as per the agenda required.
• Updating and sorting the entire finance department file maintaining confidentiality.
• Acting as a back support for travel desk in arranging for Team Managers / Members visit.
• Interacting with local and international Clients in fixing appointments for Managers visit.
• Co-ordinate with various Project Officers as well as other Branch Offices.
• Meeting the walk-in clients for payment collection.
WAY INDIA CORPORATION
July 1999 - June 2000
• Maintaining records of all Employees
• Preparing Invoices, Quotations and Purchase Orders.
• Follow-ups with clients for payment collection.
• Drafting letters, filling correspondence and making arrangement for staff meetings.
• Sorting and dividing calls among the Service Engineers as per the area allotted.
• Coordinating with service team and guiding them in updating their service records.
• Fixing up call appointments for marketing team members.
• Formatting daily reports of marketing team members and coordinating with them in compiling into separate files.
• Making arrangement for execution or orders on time.
Communication Executive / Customer Care Executive
MODI KOREA TELECOMMUNICATION
June 1996 - July 1999
As Network Communication Executive:
• Receiving messages from all callers and formatting them before sending to pager holders, keeping in mind grammatical errors.
• Final check out of entire message before transmission.
• Provide subscribers with knowledge of entire range and its transmission area.
• Handling maximum number of calls in order to lessen the traffic board.
• Coaching the new NC E's and attend supervisory calls.
As Customer Care Executive:
• Handling subscribers calls on queries, clarifications and complaints of technical and non-technical issues and trouble shooting them.
• Handling irate customers and resolving their issues keeping in mind Customer satisfaction.
• Handling business correspondence of subscriber queries, clarification of complaints received vide telephonic, page messages.
• Facilitate co-ordination between the Administration office and Paging Centre.
• Book maintaining for final handout on customer queries.
June 1994 - June 1996
• Attending all incoming calls.
• Receiving all incoming posts and making arrangement for outgoing post / Couriers etc.
• Maintaining stock register.
• Making vouchers and receipts.
• Billing invoices and preparing Purchase Orders.
• Drafting letters and filing correspondence.
• Co-ordinating with Head Office through phone / mails.
• Calling up customers in connection with their execution of orders and payment follow-ups.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Madras
University Of Madras
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more