- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From October 2013
Soley resposible for Showroom and reception
• Greetings the customers, Guiding them to the perticular sales person, making them to get comfort with offering refreshments
• Checking the cars and the showroom hour to hour so that they are arranged properly and well maintained
• Attending the calls and transfering the calls to the concern department
• Making the day to day reports
• Writing the gate passes for every demo car which goes for testdrives, maintaning the register for in and out cars
Education and Financial Services
December 2009 - December 2011
Solely responsible for the recruitment of candidates for Education and Financial Services roles.
• Incharge of all front dest needs like attending calls and diverting the calls according to the related departments.
• Liaising with hiring managers and HR managers to gain a better understanding of the roles responsible for filling.
• Providing recruitment advice and support to line managers.
• Built and sustained a network of potential candidates.
• Conduct extensive searches using social media; recruitment job boards and internal recruitment tools in order to source suitable candidates
• Was responsible for all courier and mail services, and keep a record of them.
• Pre-screening candidates via phone/email before sending onto the line manager for review.
• Assist in the delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate recruitment service to managers and employees within the UK employed region
• Acknowledgement and management of all applications /CV's
• Advice and assist managers/departments with recruitment matters e.g. compilation of job descriptions, advertising options, costs, timescales, salaries etc
• Liaison with recruitment agencies
• Participate in job fairs, conduct internet sourcing, using social media and cold calling to source and recruit talent.
• Ensuring compliance with Company Policy/process and current legislation on recruitment
• Take part in interviews in a professional manner and support and coach the Hiring Manager.
• Have worked with different kind of people from different origins.
• Provide administrative and recruitment support to other team members.
• Ability to manage a requisition load ranging from 30 to 50 positions.
• Provides advice and guidance on the application of HR policies and procedures.
• Assist with the preparation of employment contracts and all associated commencement documentation including arranging and coordinating induction arrangements.
Lexicon private limited
September 2003 - March 2004
This role has given me extensive experience into the whole recruitment process, from advertising a role, to filling a vacancy. My main objective was to provide valuable support to the Recruitment HR Business Partner to ensure successful recruitment of all onshore open vacancies. Working in a team of two and filling over 360 vacancies in 2011, I have gained experience in a fast paced recruitment environment.
This role involved the following daily tasks
• Liaising directly with organization line managers and external agencies to create a better understanding of the organization's recruitment needs.
• Identifying recruitment needs through a yearly recruitment action plan.
• Extensive use of spreadsheets in order to track and maintain vacancy and candidate details.
• Use of organization software and recruitment tools to actively search for potential candidates.
• Initial short-listing of candidate applications for hiring managers.
• Coordinating and participating in interviews for a range of disciplines.
• Making verbal offers to successful candidates and working closely alongside other HR team members in the preparation of contracts.
• Preparing monthly reports highlighting recruitment statistics to assist management forecasting. These reports are used for Senior Management Team meetings and general HR monthly reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
Golden Bridge Pottery
Art and Design
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more