- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From October 2013
Soley resposible for Showroom and reception
• Greetings the customers, Guiding them to the perticular sales person, making them to get comfort with offering refreshments
• Checking the cars and the showroom hour to hour so that they are arranged properly and well maintained
• Attending the calls and transfering the calls to the concern department
• Making the day to day reports
• Writing the gate passes for every demo car which goes for testdrives, maintaning the register for in and out cars
Education and Financial Services
December 2009 - December 2011
Solely responsible for the recruitment of candidates for Education and Financial Services roles.
• Incharge of all front dest needs like attending calls and diverting the calls according to the related departments.
• Liaising with hiring managers and HR managers to gain a better understanding of the roles responsible for filling.
• Providing recruitment advice and support to line managers.
• Built and sustained a network of potential candidates.
• Conduct extensive searches using social media; recruitment job boards and internal recruitment tools in order to source suitable candidates
• Was responsible for all courier and mail services, and keep a record of them.
• Pre-screening candidates via phone/email before sending onto the line manager for review.
• Assist in the delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate recruitment service to managers and employees within the UK employed region
• Acknowledgement and management of all applications /CV's
• Advice and assist managers/departments with recruitment matters e.g. compilation of job descriptions, advertising options, costs, timescales, salaries etc
• Liaison with recruitment agencies
• Participate in job fairs, conduct internet sourcing, using social media and cold calling to source and recruit talent.
• Ensuring compliance with Company Policy/process and current legislation on recruitment
• Take part in interviews in a professional manner and support and coach the Hiring Manager.
• Have worked with different kind of people from different origins.
• Provide administrative and recruitment support to other team members.
• Ability to manage a requisition load ranging from 30 to 50 positions.
• Provides advice and guidance on the application of HR policies and procedures.
• Assist with the preparation of employment contracts and all associated commencement documentation including arranging and coordinating induction arrangements.
Lexicon private limited
September 2003 - March 2004
This role has given me extensive experience into the whole recruitment process, from advertising a role, to filling a vacancy. My main objective was to provide valuable support to the Recruitment HR Business Partner to ensure successful recruitment of all onshore open vacancies. Working in a team of two and filling over 360 vacancies in 2011, I have gained experience in a fast paced recruitment environment.
This role involved the following daily tasks
• Liaising directly with organization line managers and external agencies to create a better understanding of the organization's recruitment needs.
• Identifying recruitment needs through a yearly recruitment action plan.
• Extensive use of spreadsheets in order to track and maintain vacancy and candidate details.
• Use of organization software and recruitment tools to actively search for potential candidates.
• Initial short-listing of candidate applications for hiring managers.
• Coordinating and participating in interviews for a range of disciplines.
• Making verbal offers to successful candidates and working closely alongside other HR team members in the preparation of contracts.
• Preparing monthly reports highlighting recruitment statistics to assist management forecasting. These reports are used for Senior Management Team meetings and general HR monthly reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
Golden Bridge Pottery
Art and Design