• Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable
• Ability to convince the insurance company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
• Good knowledge of the entire Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
• Providing process loop holes and problematic area to the client along with managers and team leaders while working on new project via telephonic conferences.
• Conducting training for new joiners in process in about 6-10 members, about the project and on process. Helping them understand about software used and process related updates.
• Preparing reports of their performance by end of the training. Assigning work to team and keeping track of their work on regular basis. Conducting Quality improvement sessions for the team.
• Prepared manual for team about the process to follow and steps need to be performed while working to get good quality work for the client
• Retrieving payment on denied claims by correcting claims and resubmitting or appealing with proper d
Apollo Health Street
September 2008 - August 2012
• Retrieving payment on denied claims by correcting claims and resubmitting or appealing with proper documents
• Preparing PCN’S (process change notifications.)
• Analyzing ways to get payment faster on claims
• Mentoring new jonnies in a team
• Preparing report on weekly and monthly claim processing and revenue generation
• Keeping an track of work, worked by junior team member under my supervision
• Created working manual for the team on “Emdeon” rejections, appreciated by management and client.
• Created Annual Process change Notification manual where every update was put up by the team as and when found
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more