- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Madhubun Books (Vikas Publications)
Have developed and am conducting regular workshops on “Teaching Curriculum Subjects Through Theatre” for teachers of English medium schools Kolkata, Aizawl, Bhilai, Raigarh and other places.
Teaching facilitating tools for teaching to teachers at a
Developed a module to help teachers familiarize themselves with the system of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation introduced by the CBSE board.
Lakshmipat Singhania Academy
• This Academy is one of the leading high schools of Kolkata. I am teaching Personality Development, Public Speaking, Aspects of Theatre, Grooming for Interviews, Creative Writing and Theatre at the Secondary and High School level. I have scripted and directed the annual school productions of the school. I founded the International Department of the school. I was Coordinator for the International
Training in Theatre
Little Steps School
Conducting regular theatre classes once a week. Putting up one production at the end of each year-long session.
Head of Training and Communications
Started a monthly newsletter whose objective was to act as a communication tool with clients.
Designing and making presentations for corporate houses with a view to upgrading present systems.
In charge of all in-house training activities.
Lakhotia Group of Journals
Overhauled the entire layout, contents and contributors’ panel of the “Current Tax Bulletin”, an acclaimed tax journal.
Designed and published the in-house journal for students.
Asian Information Marketing and Social Resear
Started the publishing section, which trained field workers, involved in various projects, in writing comprehensive, coherent and planned reports.
• Edited “Goddesses of India” written by the well-known author, Sukumari Bhattacharjee and illustrated by Ramanondo Bandopadhyay, then Head of the Ramakrishna Mission Institute. The book gained critical acclaim at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
• Job profile included interacting with authors interested in publishing books through the company, as well as interacting with educational institutions.
Senior Subject Editor
• Worked at the main news desk and was also involved with the magazine section.
• Was actively involved in starting and marketing the now popular supplement “Voices” for schools.
Parrtner, Chief Consultant and Trainer
Have been responsible for course development and teaching of Career and Lifestyle Skills or Soft Skills. I am the principal trainer.
I teach at the at the High School level, University level, in Management Schools and at the Corporate level.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more