Oracle PL/SQL Developer, SQL, Unix
Currently Working As a Software Engineer in MindLeap Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Project: Vendor Authority System
Client: Groupe Hyper Psaro
Language: SQL, PLSQL
Tool: SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer
Team Size: 7
• Vendor Authority System is a Automate, track, and report on vendor on-boarding process, factory on-boarding process, vendor and/or factory status changes, monitoring visit scheduling and completion, audit program completion and report processing including system alerts, task notifications and internal and third party notifications of audit results.
• Solution will provide standard reporting for Business performance status and limited ad-hoc query capability for data analysis, including milestone tracking and saved search capabilities, including universal searches of vendor and factory names.
• Performing FE reviews for new and existing vendors
• Track FE's review process
• Manage vendors for client
• Perform & track monitoring
• Automate scheduling based on determination (part of audit)
The major Workflow for this complete automation process will be:
• Vendor & Factory on boarding.
• Initiating of FE review process.
• Consolidated factory monitoring scheduling including audit.
• Auto-scheduling of audits.
Post implementation Challenges:
• Historical vendor/factory data migration from legacy access database into our application.
• Replacement of existing Gantt charts into the Solution implemented based on the client requirements.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Gather and analyze the client requirement.
- Creating low and high level design including development of a prototype for the client.
- Creating new tables, views with required constraints. This also includes creating new procedure, trigger, and functions.
- Testing (Unit testing, UAT & Regression testing) and Bug fixing.
- Stored procedures and packages are developed using pl/sql.
- Involving in stored database objects and mutating table errors...
Qualifications & Certifications
Biju Pattanayak University of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more