27 Years Successful Experience As Urban Planner
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Liasioning skills with various government departments at local, district, State and Central Level ~ Urban and Regional Planning at Macro and Micro level
ASST. VICE PRESIDENT
FIRST CARBON TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
From August 2008
ADITYABIRLA RETAIL LIMITED
July 2007 - August 2008
Aditya Birla Retail Limited
January 2007 - January 2008
Asst. General Manager - Real Estate
September 2006 - July 2007
Deputy Town Planner
Town Planning Department, Surat Municipal Corporation
November 1997 - September 2006
Town Planning & Valuation Department, Gujarat State
April 1983 - November 1997
Handling the project worth Rs. 1800 Cr.
Assistant Vice President
• Lead a team of 60 + executives and report to the President.
• Handle decision on location of the project, Procurement of land, decision on fixing up the agencies for Civil, Pre-fab, Decisions on hiring Engineering companies/consultants/third party inspection companies and so on.
• Selection of the employees for various cadre across the country
• Finalising properties for future expansion within vicinity as well as across the country
• Liasioning with various Government departments like: GIDC, GSPC, ONGC, Urban Development Ministry, Industrial Ministry, Revenue Ministry, Gujarat Electricity Board, etc.
• Logistics for raw material and finished products
• Oversee procedures for acquisition of properties.
• Draft and implement parameters for selecting locations and the other associated machineries and equipments
• Accountable for checking, correcting and updating the progress on site for all the depts.
• Finalised the selection of the site and procured more than 400 Acres of land from private land owners as well as GIDC (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation)
• Release of 2,75,750 sq.mt. of land from GIDC acquisition
• Co-ordinating permissions from various govt. departments like Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation, Revenue Department, Town Planning Department, Gujarat Pollution Control Board, Gas Authority, Power companies, Railways, GSPC, ONGC etc.
• Permissions from various department, few to list out:
o NOC from GPCB
o Registration under IEM
o NOC from explosive department for storage of diesel: this includes NOC from SP (Police department), Collector and District Magistrate.
o Plan passing from Town Planning department
o Utilities for the plant :
Water: co-ordination with GIDC
Gas: Co-ordination with GSPC and ONGC
Diesel: co-ordination with BPCL
• Fixed agencies for various works which helped in execution
• Liasioning with Railway department for dedicated Rail line and Rail siding for our plot
• Co-ordination with Revenue department for de-reserving land from GIDC notification
• Planned a project of size 8,00,000 sq.ft. of construction – 2,00,000 sq.ft. civil construction already completed
• PEB structure – 2,00,000 sq.ft. completed
• Fabrication and Erection of various complex structures – going on. Expected commissioning of the plant – March.2011
• Management of project in almost all the fields like selection of the land, purchase of the land, Planning and Monitoring the execution on site, budgetary planning, selection of agencies and vendors for various works, checking of bill and approval of payment, etc.
• Lined up more than 400 Acre of land for expansion
Qualifications & Certifications
P.G. Dip. in Local Self Government
All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai
Indira Gandhi National Open University
M. Tech. in Urban Planning
B. E. Civil
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Technical Examination Board, Gandhinagar
L S HIGHSCHOOL, SIDHPUR
Adarsh Management Institute of India
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more