KPO, Research Analyst, IT, Operations
Senior Database Analyst
April 2012 - July 2013
❒ Responsible for daily productivity email for setting daily targets of team members as per the work so that to meet TAT. Handling various mailboxes and replying according to the emails received on urgent and normal basis. Assigning work to team members. Taking daily count on production and sending email to Team Leaders telling the status of pending and processed work.
❒ Working for Quality Checks process as a part of responsibilities. Sharing Quality Reports and providing feedback related to errors and quality.
❒ Handling on floor queries as a major and important responsibility.
❒ Preparation of important Process Documents like Ready Reckoner, Check List and Mailbox Handling tips. (Examples attached at last page)
January 2008 - March 2012
Knowledge Management Centre
July 2007 - July 2013
Jul 2007- Jul 2013
A worldwide executive search firm, specializing in chief executive officer, board of directors and senior level management assignments. H&S is a senior level executive consulting search firm. It operates business from various business centers in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. KMC is knowledge Management Centre of H&S which help in database/research handling procedures. www.heidrick.com
Jr. Database Analyst
July 2007 - December 2007
• Joined H&S in their Delhi (Nehru Place) based Knowledge Management Centre as Jr. Database Analyst in Candidate Database Management (CDM) department.
• Completed training within time lines & started in production mode from training mode.
• Initially worked for various products such as Job Seeker, Actives & Shortlist products. These were various Search Palace database updates depending upon the candidate's experience. This database was replaced by Latitude software in 2012.
• This included creating new companies, updating of candidates' experiences as per his CV/LinkedIn profiles searching various internet search engines & sites such as Google, Hoovers, Zoominfo, LinkedIn information, Boardex etc.
• Applying appropriate codes related to candidates' current & past industries & experiences as well for the company databases.
• Maintaining MIS as per guidelines.
• Sending Emails to consultants worldwide.
• Challenges included maintaining high quality of data and correct codes related to experiences and industries.
❒ Promoted to DBA from Jr. DBA within first appraisal in organization in less than six months.
Hewitt Associates (India) Pvt Ltd
April 2006 - August 2006
❒ Worked with Hewitt Associates in their BPO operations as Team Member.
❒ Worked for 11 different clients like Wachovia, Coca Cola and American Red Cross etc.
❒ Job Profile consists: Premium Processing for clients, Human Resource related Processing.
❒ Extra Initiatives like maintaining Client Team's daily training check lists.
E-Funds India Pvt. Ltd
August 2004 - November 2005
A leading provider of risk management, electronic funds transfer (EFT) services, prepaid card processing and global outsourcing solutions to various financial services companies.
❒ Worked with E-Funds International India Pvt. Ltd. as Executive Professional in Level-1 from 2 August, 2004 to 15 November, 2005.
❒ Joined as Team-Member in operations of American Express Process. This unit is now known as Ameriprise Financial. The Process name was Payment & New Business.
❒ Worked in an Online Transaction Process related to checks & payments.
❒ Job Profile consisted: opening the new accounts, identification of Tax-Codes and applying payments to client's accounts, sending e-mails to Financial Advisors and other related activities.
❒ In this process various scanned document are received consisting of clients' A/c info, cheques & as per their status, payment is applied to their respective accounts while tracking of the tax code being applied, i.e. rollover, transfer, current year.
❒ This was one of the most challenging processes of eFunds as the payment directly used to transfer the client's account.
❒ Keeping track of daily target status of each team member at the end of day and sending report to the team leader & whole team mentioning status of each individual target.
❒ Creating weekly SRE (Service Recovery Errors) Report and maintaining quality control sheet for the whole team.
❒ Completed E-Funds White Belt Quality Awareness Program & Security Training.
Process Ready Reckoner, Check Lists to ensure consistency in Process
Projects attached as attachments.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tyagi Public School
Web Centric Curriculum
Symbiosis Institute of Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more