I have more than 20 years of multinational job experience as Senior Manager-Head & presently heading a branch-Service Center which repairs Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone,HDD, office equipment like photo copier, printer, Fax, etc ). Completed Electronic Engineering in 1991 also completed an MBA in Business Administration.
Immediately available to accept new challenging job opportunity here in India or abroad.
Head / Senior Manager: IT Service Center / Trc
I have more than 20 years of international job experience as Senior Manager-Head & presently heading a branch-Service Center which repairs Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone,HDD. Electronic Engg.Externally pursuing an MBA
Head/Senior Manager: Service Center-TRC
eTECHIES.IN - LEMONLEARN PVT LTD, Pune, Maharashtra, India
From March 2013
Heading & managing IT-Technical Service Centre where service and repair Laptops, Desktops, Smart Phones, Tablets, & HDD's ar.
eTechies.in ( LemonLearn eServices Pvt. Ltd. ) is India's first and only Nationwide Door-Step and Online "Service and Repair" provider
that operates in the space of Tech (-nical/-nology) Support for Consumer and Small Business.
eTechies.in offers a service platform unavailable to Indian consumers & SMBs till now; it provides
instant service, repair and support at the door step or remotely over the internet with capabilities to handle computing devices ranging from PCs, Laptop, MACs, Servers,
Printers, Routers, iPads, and others.
My Job Description:
¬ Managing overall operations of Service Centre. I oversee all the departments like Chip Level Engineers, Quality Control Engineers, Inwards, Outwards, Customer Service, Accounts departments
¬ End to end Technical repair & service solution for consumer & SME IT support.
¬ Handling service of repair, rework, FRU, Parts planning & logistic.
¬ End to end solution for major IT brands
¬ Scaled up repair capabilities within a year to get higher profitability
¬ Quality process audit & maintained the target of organization
¬ Service inventory reconciliation & implementing process to manage optimum service
¬ Providing support sales, marketing and procurement department for business growth
¬ Responsible for managing all technical and customer related issues
¬ Service Team Management
¬ Maintaining cu
STRATEGEM ENGINEERS INDIA PVT. LTD
April 2012 - March 2013
It is global company which is a 100% subsidiary of UK in India deals with project operations in Mining industry, Power Plants, Cement Plants, Steel Industry, Offshore Installations and Heavy Engineering Industry. Company upgrades working life of equipment with their scientific product called Weld Paste.
• Managed the Project from scratch to finish.
• Managed employees working in Office as well as on Project Site.
• Met customers for getting new project.
• Sent quotations to customers for the project.
• Got approvals for project from Customers.
• Made sure to get the final payments from the customers for the project done.
• Responsible for the successful completion of the project.
OWN BUSINESS AND STUDENT
Own Business & Student
Up to March 2012
Within said period, I enhanced my educational knowledge by studying PLC/SCADA Programming Courses. Also within the same period, I was running my own business - A unit assembling CFL energy saving Lamps, but have closed down due to recession.
Country Service Supervisor- Dubai, UAE
SAMSUNG CANON-NATIONAL TRADING CENTRE, LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Partnered with Canon & Samsung, world leaders in Office Automation Equipments Industry with competence in technical support, customer service, technical installation, service, maintenance, trouble shooting, checking & commissioning of electro-mechanical machines/equipments and operations management.
• Successfully led, trained and managed Service Center overall operations.
• Responsible for quick resolution of after sales services & field complaints related to technical support, operations, electro-mechanical / office equipments like Photo Copier, Fax, Printer, Scanner, multi functional device (MFD's), customers, etc.
• Identified repeating defects & solved through analysis of root cause (RCA) and took preventive measures for not to reoccur the same.
• Logged, tracked & closed warranty claims with prompt & proper interfacing with customer, purchase/sales department and technical service group (TSG) department.
• Logged, tracked and closed complaints with all documents.
• Supported in customer skill enhancements, etc. through technical inputs.
• Aligned all activities with objective set by the management.
• Worked with other departments to ensure that relevant steps are taken to achieve best customer service satisfaction.
• Had proven leadership competencies such as team work, customer relationship management, good communication & problem solving ability.
Customer Service Support Engineer
RICOH India-RPG LTD, Mumbai, India
Successfully maintained Ricoh photocopiers and fax service business in a highly competitive market by implementing aggressive and innovative service contracts based on customers' needs. Achieved high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention & business growth.
• Performed servicing, installation and maintenance of photocopiers and fax machines.
• Led a team of customer support engineers.
• Responsible for providing support on technical issues. Established measures for service performance.
• Prepared courseware and delivered courses for specific technical education program.
• Identified new recruits based on the analysis of the candidates technical prowess and the functionalities to be delivered.
• Received 'Best Customer Service Support Engineer Award' for Mumbai Region in the internal company competition held at an all-India level for the year 1995-1996 & invited to participate in an expense paid tourist trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
• Attended technical service training twice at Ricoh India Ltd. - Delhi, India.
CANON INDIA LTD.-DYNAVOX LTD
Successfully promoted and marketed Canon photocopier and fax service business in a highly competitive market by implementing aggressive and innovative service contracts based on customers/market needs. Achieved high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention, market share & business growth.
• Managed all aspects of installations, service, troubleshooting, up-gradations, modifications, alignments, testing and sales of analog and digital Canon photocopiers.
• Key catalyst in trouble shooting, repairs and maintenance of the photocopier systems.
• Conferred with customers to determine performance and achieved desired levels of performance for the photocopier machines.
• Inspected the cause of errors and other problems and defects in the machines. Analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution.
Production cum Quality Control Engineer
VIDEOCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Successfully participated in production of world class Videocon Audio Systems & performed quality control of the same.
• Successfully participated in production of world class audio systems & performed quality control checks on them.
• Worked with other functions of manufacturing engineering (ME) to ensure that relevant processes are taken care of.
• Hands on experience including reviews of components, performance tests, balancing mechanical run test, string test and documentation.
• Experienced in preparation of inspection test procedures, interpretation of technical specifications, and inspection of instruments.
• Interaction with second line inspection formalities and clarification of documents.
• Identified and analyzed quality variance with estimated cost.
• Executed quality checks with due adherence to time, quality and cost in a timely and technically competent manner.
• Developed skills to identify, assess and mitigate risk both during tendering and project implementation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Administration and Management
Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies, Mumbai, India
Industrial Electronics Engineering
New Polytechnic College of Engineering