From December 2011
Switching and Maintenance of IP exchange Avaya/Nortel higher availability switch in Qatar based clients like Weill Cornell Medical College, E- pro IT Solutions, Masreq Bank, AJCC and Mediterranean Shipping Co. Qatar etc.,
• Administrating and Troubleshooting Voice network infrastructure of Avaya/Nortel higher availability switch based clients in Qatar.
• Upgradation of Avaya Aura and licenses of Avaya Enterprises solution.
• Installation and troubleshooting of Call billing software Ring Master 5.x
• Installation of Avaya IP Office 500v2 and application servers like voicemail pro, contact store and CCR etc.,
• Installation of Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 and MG430, MG450.
• Installation and Administration of Unify Openscape Office and Openscape Business SMB Level
• Installation of hardware like peripheral cards of Avaya/Nortel products and Unify products as well.
Technical Consultant Engineer
EQUANT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (I) PVT LTD
February 2008 - December 2011
Switching and Maintenance of IP exchange Nortel CS 1000E for Mphasis an EDS Company at Pondy With 230 Nortel isoft phone 2050 pc model, 2004, 1220, 1230 model IP phones and Contact Center 6.0 server (CCMS, CCMA and CALL PILOT 6.0) and Audio code Mediant 2000 (SIP Trunk).
Worked as a Resident Engineer at R.R. Donnelley, providing 24/7 support in Maintenance & resolving Problems in Meridian Systems 11C, 61C and CS 1000E, call pilot, Symposium & Passport7440.
• Administration and Maintenance of the following Nortel Products,
• Nortel Meridian 1 Option 11c, 61c & Nortel CS1000E
• CS1000 E, Contact Center 6.0 /CCMS/CCMA and CCT and Symposium Servers.
• Administrating and Troubleshooting Voice network infrastructure of RR DONNELLEY sites at Chennai (India), New York (USA), Colombo (SriLanka) and Manila (Philippines).
• Administrating and Troubleshooting Voice network infrastructure of Mphasis an EDS Company sites at Pondy (India).
• System up gradation coordination experience with EMRI, Temnos and RR Donnelley projects.
• Perform day-to-day moves, adds, changes associated with phone sets, etc.
• Port changes associated with ACD and other phone sets.
• Configuration and changes relating to Trunks/Routes.
• Adding/deleting users from the Unified messaging System.
• Dial out code and Voice mail password creation.
• Utilization using the Nortel Contact Center system.
• Generating call billing reports authcode, department and extension wise in call billing application like PHONE CONTROL.
• Real-time observation and generation of historical reports reflecting activity, agent performance, resource utilization using the Nortel symposium server.
• Perform Preventive Maintenances and regular Backups of the system.
• Develop documentation of telecommunications equipment and services to include inventory and configuration.
Troubleshooting the issues based on the ticket raised, Activities and Feasibilities check of Team...
Service Engineer - telecom & hardware
MIOT HOSPITAL PVT LTD., EDP Dept
July 2006 - February 2008
Service and Maintenance of all types of office automations like printers, computers, Xerox machines and audio and video systems, projectors etc., and Maintenance of telephones, voice and data cabling network.
• Skilled in hardware and software installation, applications and technical support, and network
• Performed installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance for all desktop environments which entailed User administrations, software upgrades, printer setup and connectivity. Provided technical support for high priority issues.
• Exceptional relationship building skills communicating with all levels-from customer to technical staff to senior management.
• Installing and Troubleshooting in windows 2000 professional, win XP and selling Thin Client.
• Maintaining and supporting for more than 100+ clients set up. Hands-on solving of day-to-day operation issues, resolution of technical issues as they relative to system integration and support.
• Supervising and co-ordinate with company contractor's labours work inside of MIOT.
• To maintain & upkeep of ERICSSON BP250 EPABX and cabling work and FOM E1 modem.
• Attending Computer Problem & Software Installation.
• Maintenance of computer System configuration and Software Installation. & Printers.
• Maintenance of voice and data cabling (Domain) Networking and televisions Cable Network.
• Maintenance and Servicing telephones Instruments and voice cabling network.
Customer Support Engineer
October 2004 - July 2006
Service and Maintenance of EPABX exchange Coral Flexicom (5000) at Southern Naval Command, Kochi with 1200 extensions and Coral Flexicom (6000) at Kochi Refineries LTD., with 1500 extensions Lines include trunk lines, E1channels (2MBps lines), 64kbps lines, E & M Channels and BRI lines. To maintain cube Telephone billing and Dialogic voice mail software & Battery (VRLA, Led Acid), Chargers (SMPS, UPS module) units.
• Maintenance of Exchanges (EPABX) (NE 1100-IOX MODEL, Coral-III, ISDN, Flexicom 5000&6000, NE10) and Trouble shorting.
• Maintenance Troubleshooting of 2Mbps stream lines (Ascom-2048A, RAT-E1), 64Kbps(CYGNUS 604) Modems and E&M lines through MUX.
• Maintenance of Computers (HCL), Printers (Dot matrix, Laser-inject) and Accessories
• Collecting and updating of Exchange, MDF, Battery data's,
• Maintenance of Battery Charger-FCBC (240AH, 200AH), SMPS, UPS and Batteries (VRLA, SLAB&Led Acid)
• Maintenance and trouble shooting CUBE Call Billing Software & Voice Mail Software
• Maintenance of BRI based Video Conferencing system (Polycom)
• Jelly Filled Cable Fault Rectification
April 2001 - September 2004
To upkeep the NE 1100 OKI EPABX System & installation of MDF, Krone junction boxes, and maintenance of UG (underground) Armoured jelly filled Telephone cable, UG un-armoured telephone cable and PVC telephone cable including setting of cable kit at CVRDE Ministry of Defence, Avadi, chennai.
Restoration and servicing of telephone line complaints and faulty telephone instruments. Energizing new telephone connections to various Divisions located in different building/ customers.
S. ANNAI COMMUNICATIONS
April 2000 - April 2001
M/S. INTIMATE MACHINES (P) LTD
May 1999 - April 2000
To upkeep, maintain & installation of DIGTALISED AUTOMATIC PERFECT BINDING MECHINE WELBOUND (SINGLE CLAMP).
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics & Communication Engineering