SK E&C KCT JOINT VENTURE June 2012 to Nov 2012
Project : ISPRL Mangalore Cavern Project for Strategic Storage of Crude Oil
Client : Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Position held : QA/QC Engineer (Civil)
Responsibilities and duties:
• Test in laboratory.
• Mix Design, Grouting pull out tests.
• Supervision of works as per approved drawings and specifications.
• Handling Batching plant.
• Maintaining all Documents and updating IS codes.
• Ensuring for inspection, monitoring and measuring devices used in the project are verified for validity of calibration.
• Reviewing & approving the inspection, test reports, batch reports as applicable.
Al Najjar group of construction company W.L.L
From January 2012
sk e&c kct
June 2012 - November 2012
Qualifications & Certifications
Vivekananda College of Engineering and Technology, Puttur
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more