- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Having 3.9 years of experience in Manual and Automated Software Quality Testing in the Health care
Extensive experience developing Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Procedures from System/Software Requirement specifications according to the Business Requirements
Experience in developing QuickTest Professional (QTP) scripts for Regression Testing of applications with varied data
Extensive experience in System Testing,Functional Testing, Sanity Testing and Regression Testing
Knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) processes
Flexible and Versatile in adapting to new environments and working on any tasks/projects assigned
Well versed in client communication with excellent interpersonal communication skills with ability to work successfully as a Team Member and capable of taking Leadership roles when permitted
Quick learning capabilities with ability to blend with the work environment
Role Claim solution consultant
Period Apr 2011 - Feb 2013
CXT is a flexible, full-service solution implementing the most fully-sourced clinical content available-to help payers automate the complexities of reimbursement and improve accuracy of every claims payment
Upgrade of ClaimXten product from the lower version to the current version 4.4.
The Minor changes which are implemented with the old version and introduced the ClaimXten 4.4 . It will provide support to ICD-10 and 5010 transaction set. Numerous new data elements were added to the integration data map, screens and reports to support ICD-10 claims processing and enhanced facility claims processing.
McKesson helps health care providers improve business health and deliver better care to patients. As a pharmaceutical distributor and health care information technology company, McKesson provides systems for medical supply management, clinical workflow, practice management, pharmacy automation and care management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Major responsibility include with upgrade and update of Test scenarios to test the upgraded version of ClaimXten product which also include comparison of Data Map, Saving report and recommendation of the current and previous version, also Updating the rule spec for ICD-10 impacted field and Creating Test scenarios for ICD-10 Rule spec. Documentation include the pre-remediation activity for the failure case in the client share and also need to create a detailed defect document for development team
Title Walgreens HomeCare Apps
March 2013 - November 2013
• Walgreens Home Care is specialized in providing services and products at home for individuals living with acute and chronic conditions. It offers infusion therapy, respiratory therapies (including travel oxygen and nebulizer support) and a wide array of home medical equipment, from walkers and wheelchairs to TENS units and bariatric equipment.
• The above services are managed through a web based application called 'i-emphsys', where the pharmacist plays the admin role in this application. With the help of prescription received from the physicians, pharmacist orders the Drugs/Equipment's, process the claims and generates 'EMC-Electronic Medical Claim/Paper claim'-which is then validated by a third party tool called Zirmed and the claim amount is re-imbursed.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Reviewing requirement documents.
• Identifying the Functional and Design use cases to prepare the test scenarios, test cases.
• Majorly into Regression testing using QTP
• Performed smoke testing, Functional Testing, Performance testing and defect tracking.
• Involved in QC Regression Suite Creation Task for the I-Emphsys Homecare application, preparation of Test Plan document & Test Report document.
• Performing Regression testing and executing Build Verification Test (BVT) for ensuring the stability of the application before release for every enhancement or changes.
• Module Lead for the Project Sales
April 2010 - January 2011
The objective of the project is to perform the comprehensive benefit testing for various Anthem healthcare insurance plans like HMO, PPO, EPO, GENC, MME etc.
NASCO benefits testing process ensures the benefits are applied as per the benefit plan design and validates before the group moves to production. Any member who gets enrolled to WellPoint Anthem healthcare insurance plans will be assigned to a benefit and the system should give the subscriber the flexibility to choose the benefits that he would want the coverage for. Medical benefits are programmed specifically to each subscriber's plan. The Benefit Testing process requires verification of the Group Checklist or Benefit Plan Design (BPD), Benefit Coding Grid, and NASCO System Coding.
Role and Responsibilities
• Benefits Testing.
• Requirement Analysis on group specific Benefit Plan Design (BPD).
• Deriving test cases from Test specifications.
• Defect Tracking and Reporting in RTS and PDM applications.
• Analyzing defects for identifying root causes and reporting.
• Reviewing of test results.
• Execution of eFDE macro to create the testable claims.
• Validating the claims in NASCO system and ensure the claims are paying as per benefits.
• Regression testing.
• Training the new team members on WellPoint benefit testing.
Qualifications & Certifications
Madras Institue of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more