• Participated in DumbC and Googly in the National Level Technical Symposium "EZNEITA" conducted by Dept of IT, Velammal College of Engineering Chennai.
• In HCL CARRER DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, completed my Implant training of 15days on networking in Anna Nagar.
• Participated in Technical Quiz and Code Debugging in the National Level Technical
Symposium "PITXEL'11" conducted by Dept of CSE, Prathyusha Engineering College.
• Final year project LOCATION BASED SERVICES FOR GPS.
In our project we propose a method for finding the locations of various places according to user location using gps in offline mode.
The user location is been fetched using GPS as longitude and latitude values. This application can be used both in online and offline mode, user can add and update the location.
• Project on manual testing.
DOMAIN: Workshop Management System.
PROJECT NAME: Integrated automobile services.
MODULE TESTED: Part master.
FRONT END: Dot Net.
BACK END: MS-SQL.
IAS contains the detail of scratching the requirements for vehicle management till delivering the project to the customer. It contains the step-by-step enduser activity where at any point of time the information can be modified.
This project consists of 4 modules,
1. Manufacturer master.
2. Tax master.
3. Part master.
4. Floor master.
Write the details of Part master screen from the SRS document.
Qualifications & Certifications
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering and technology