IT Project Management, IT Testing, Business Analyst
• Responsible for managing the execution of a system software release as a program
• Overall responsibility of the software release across all clients
• Responsible for early release definition and scope negotiation
• Responsible for scheduling, tracking and control of all projects
• Coordinates gathering of release requirements and schedules the planning phase work to review and make decisions on those requests
• Ensuring that the change control processes are adhered to and that releases are conducted in controlled manner.
• Project manage and coordinate the product, service and training deployments according to the deployment roadmap, priorities, deadlines and customer inputs.
• Management of bugs in conjunction with the development manager.
• Management of enhancements in conjunction with the Business Analyst.
• Coordination and management of quotes for enhancements and proposal to clients.