IT Project Management, IT Testing, Business Analyst
• Responsible for managing the execution of a system software release as a program
• Overall responsibility of the software release across all clients
• Responsible for early release definition and scope negotiation
• Responsible for scheduling, tracking and control of all projects
• Coordinates gathering of release requirements and schedules the planning phase work to review and make decisions on those requests
• Ensuring that the change control processes are adhered to and that releases are conducted in controlled manner.
• Project manage and coordinate the product, service and training deployments according to the deployment roadmap, priorities, deadlines and customer inputs.
• Management of bugs in conjunction with the development manager.
• Management of enhancements in conjunction with the Business Analyst.
• Coordination and management of quotes for enhancements and proposal to clients.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more