Occupational Therapist in Neurology
From August 2013
doing research on "latest technologies in Rehabilitation" and publication for mentioned researches.
• Developing and preparing appropriate therapeutic care plans.
• Following care plan objectives, keeping records of attendance & client progress.
• Supporting & instructing patient in activities relating to their treatment programs.
• Promoting clients to join health care social support groups, if necessary.
• Designing, running and evaluating therapeutic interventions.
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals on the best treatment for clients.
• Helping clients to prepare for discharge and life in the community.
• Assisting clients to return to work and accessing the local community.
• Working with Multi-Disciplinary Team to present assessments and feedback on a patient's progress.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Very good communicating and listening skills.
• Able to use standard and non standard techniques and tools to assess clients.
• Experience of working as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT).
• Able to develop good professional & supportive relationships with clients, their families and carers.
• Presented a research entitled "Telerehabilitation in Spinal Cord Injury:
A systematic review" at Malaysia
Presented poster at International Conference on Theme "Global Commitments for inclusive development of person with disabilities" on topic entitled "Past and Recent trends in Cerebral Palsy"2012.
Qualifications & Certifications