i am an experienced travel consultant with over 10years experience in the travel industry. I have worked in Canada and South Africa.
I am enthusiastic, professional consultant who is able to work well under pressure.
FLIGHT CENTER SOUTH AFRICA
• Responding to all phone call enquires promptly and courteously
• Arranging International and domestic travel arrangements for clients
• Up selling relevant add-ons like insurance
• Building strong customer relationships and follow up after travel
• Ability to achieve branch and team sales effectively on a monthly basis.
• Reconciliation of all accounts at the end of the month.
R.C. Naik's Travel
• Booking International and domestic travel packages.
• Interface with customers to build solid work relationships.
• Provide quotes for travel expenses
• Communicate appropriate information to clients regarding fares and itinerary
• Maintain client profiles for follow up.
• Deal with complaints and refunds.
• Collect and process payments
Goligers Travel (Canada)
Preparing travel itinerary and documentation for clients
Worked in the Cruise Section for two years specializing in cruise holidays.
Discuss client's requirements and provide advice on worldwide destinations.
Prepared tickets for offices all over the world.
Took many Trafalgar Tours in Europe and worked with the marketing department promoting and advertising the Trafalgar Brand.
Qualifications & Certifications