• 2year experience in Northern Indian cuisine.
• Immense ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
• In-depth ability to prepare and make a variety of food from both North and South Indian regions, also skilled in Tandoori preparations.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and services ordering and inventory control.
• Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
• Strong knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
• Excellent ability to accept receipt of goods and supplies.
• Deep knowledge of methods, materials, and practices of volume food preparation.
• Sound knowledge of sanitary methods used in food preparation and related activities.
• Ability to prepare palatable meals according to specified menu and schedule with a minimum of waste.
Demi Chef De Partie
From November 2012
• Responsible for the creation of high quality dishes in the role as part of the kitchen team.
• Cook consistently and enthusiastically on a high level as directed by the head chef.
• Helps creating and cooks a seasonal and casual menu which has to match the outlet standard and guest's need.
• Cooking and preparing for each service as well as staff dinners and performs all duties assigned by the head chef.
• Making sure that station and its environment (Kitchen and store rooms) is spotless clean and hygiene is kept up at all times. Maintains personal tidy appearance and works in a highly hygiene manner.
• Controls incoming goods and stores it in perfect conditions.
• Is guest orientated and able to converse with our clientele.
Senior Assistant Food & Beverage Production
February 2010 - November 2012
• Receive food ingredients and supplies from main store for main kitchen and banquet as required for daily operations.
• Season and prepare a wide variety of foods such as vegetables, meats, curry, marrinations, and cereals in accordance with prescribed recipes.
• Slice, grind, and cook meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods.
• Test foods being cooked for quality.
• Record inventory of supplies and order stock from main storeroom; estimate daily and weekly requirements and replenish items as appropriate.
• Maintain clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
• Instruct and functionally supervise the activities of other employees performing the same or related duties.
• Attend to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detect and ensure disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and other unusual conditions.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
May Fair Spa Resorts
May 2009 - November 2009
• Assisted in food inventory and control.
• Helped with meal preparation and serving.
• Performed delegated tasks from chef de partie.
• Coordinated constant clean up in kitchen and dining room.
• Ensured floors are uncluttered, clean and safe.
• Ensure that counter and food serving areas are constantly clean.
• Grilled, cooked, and fried foods such as French fries, Tikka, Dosa and Parathas.
• Performed simple food preparation tasks such as making sandwiches, and brewing Tea & coffee.
• Cleaned food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters and tables.
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Hotel Management