• 2year experience in Northern Indian cuisine.
• Immense ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
• In-depth ability to prepare and make a variety of food from both North and South Indian regions, also skilled in Tandoori preparations.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and services ordering and inventory control.
• Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
• Strong knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
• Excellent ability to accept receipt of goods and supplies.
• Deep knowledge of methods, materials, and practices of volume food preparation.
• Sound knowledge of sanitary methods used in food preparation and related activities.
• Ability to prepare palatable meals according to specified menu and schedule with a minimum of waste.
Demi Chef De Partie
From November 2012
• Responsible for the creation of high quality dishes in the role as part of the kitchen team.
• Cook consistently and enthusiastically on a high level as directed by the head chef.
• Helps creating and cooks a seasonal and casual menu which has to match the outlet standard and guest's need.
• Cooking and preparing for each service as well as staff dinners and performs all duties assigned by the head chef.
• Making sure that station and its environment (Kitchen and store rooms) is spotless clean and hygiene is kept up at all times. Maintains personal tidy appearance and works in a highly hygiene manner.
• Controls incoming goods and stores it in perfect conditions.
• Is guest orientated and able to converse with our clientele.
Senior Assistant Food & Beverage Production
February 2010 - November 2012
• Receive food ingredients and supplies from main store for main kitchen and banquet as required for daily operations.
• Season and prepare a wide variety of foods such as vegetables, meats, curry, marrinations, and cereals in accordance with prescribed recipes.
• Slice, grind, and cook meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods.
• Test foods being cooked for quality.
• Record inventory of supplies and order stock from main storeroom; estimate daily and weekly requirements and replenish items as appropriate.
• Maintain clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
• Instruct and functionally supervise the activities of other employees performing the same or related duties.
• Attend to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detect and ensure disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and other unusual conditions.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
May Fair Spa Resorts
May 2009 - November 2009
• Assisted in food inventory and control.
• Helped with meal preparation and serving.
• Performed delegated tasks from chef de partie.
• Coordinated constant clean up in kitchen and dining room.
• Ensured floors are uncluttered, clean and safe.
• Ensure that counter and food serving areas are constantly clean.
• Grilled, cooked, and fried foods such as French fries, Tikka, Dosa and Parathas.
• Performed simple food preparation tasks such as making sandwiches, and brewing Tea & coffee.
• Cleaned food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters and tables.
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Hotel Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more