TIBCO Spotfire , ITIL (Incident Management) , SOL , Oracle , C#.Net , Windows server , Middle ware administration.
Technical Support Engineer
From June 2012
Spotfire is a BI reporting tool which helps customers in develop, customize and represent reports of their corporate, sales and financial data in a graphical and more efficient way to predict the performance, quarterly result and evaluate key areas of their departments within an organization. It helps you to connect to various different data sources like oracle, sql server, Teradata, SAS/Share and other CRM system like salesforce and many more to represent their data in a more effective and dynamic way.
• Working as Technical Support Engineer.
• Handling customer issues specific to server installation and up gradation
• Handling client side service request with respect to connectivity to application database, usage of new features using Spotfire.
• Handling high severity production issues by conducting web ex and on call support.
• Involved in product release cycle from support perspective by testing the key areas, verifying the old main defects and follow escalation matrix for critical defects and blockers.
2. Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Incident Management Specialist/Technology Lead
November 2008 - May 2012
Technology: .Net 2.0, OWB, Business Object XIR2 and XIR3.
Duration: Nov 2008 - May 2012.
AstraZeneca is a pharmaceutical based organization involved in drug manufacturing and safety. A lot of applications are used in order to maintain financial/corporate data of the company. Most of the applications use data warehousing tools to load data for reporting purpose of the users.
1) Incident Management.
2) Platform support for middleware applications.
3) Leading transition and new service introductions activities.
4) Dealing with high severity incidents and interacting with end users to resolve the same.
7) Preparing weekly status report as an onsite coordinator and discussing with business users.
8) Liaising with Change and Problem management team to fix the known issues.
3. Info-spectrum India Pvt. Ltd.
April 2007 - October 2008
Project Name: THE FLY.
FLY is software being developed for clinicians and researchers for treating their patients suffering with Neck problems. It comprises of a web portal where clinicians and researchers need to register with the Neck Care Company. The main part of THE FLY application consists of a desktop application which contains following modules: Patient Management, Training, Measurement and Self-Assessment. A Sensor device called InterSense is being used to treat patients.
Project Name: TWS (Tracking and Warning System).
Lots of fishing vessels move around the LOC in the Gujarat State, India. Many times, the fishermen unknowingly cross the LOC and are taken in to the custody by the neighboring countries' authorities. To prevent such situations, ANCL proposes to have DMR 200 device in all the vessels.TWS is software being developed for the operators sitting at port those who can have a view of the vessels moving in the region. Signals were sent using TWS application to Vessels moving around.
Project Name: Info linking and ITT Logger.
Info linking is a system which acts as an interface between different systems.Infolinking is a module of an application named VOC (Vessel Traffic System Operator Console).VOC is designed to track the navigational details of the vessels (ship) at a port. This system is known as VTS (Vessel Traffic Management System).VOC is an application designed where local operators used to get information about vessels (ships) from Radar system. Information received from Radar is used to link with PMIS (Port Management Information System) system. Different .Net terminologies have been used to design the interface for different ports.
1) Developing business logic for Interface to be used for info linking.
2) Developing User Interface for Info linking.
3) Developing design and SRS document for the interface to be developed.
4) Unit testing.
4. E-Caliber (I) Pvt.Ltd.
Ashok Leyland, TVS
January 2006 - March 2007
Team Size: 20.
Client: Ashok Leyland, TVS.
Autosol 3.0 is an ERP product based on DMS (Dealership Management System).
Autosol consist of following main modules: Procurement, Inventory, Sales and Service. Sales module was used to issue sale order of a particular vehicle. Procurement module is used generate receipt of sale done. Inventory module was created to have a view of stock and stock transfer operations.
1) Developing business logic for Inventory and Procurement module.
2) Developing User Interface for Inventory and Procurement modules.
3) Creating new forms.
4) Creating Tables and related Stored Procedures.
5) Unit Testing, Coding and Debugging.
6) Changes and addition of form.
7) Design for customizations made in Inventory and Procurement Module.
Qualifications & Certifications
V.N.I.T , Nagpur
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more