Pune, MH, India
P&L, Inventory Management, MIS, Cost Control, Merchandising, Customer Handling, Staff Training
- A competent professional with 3 year of experience in hotel management field in the areas of P&L, Inventory Management, MIS, Cost Control, Merchandising, Customer Handling, Staff Training & Handling.
- Work with management team to meet budgeted sales goals
- Manage food, labor, paper costs and other controllable expenses
- Manage and maintain safe working condition
- Provide proper training of team members through established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company standards
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards
Assistant Restaurant Manager
From March 2012
1. Handling profit & loss account
2. Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
3. Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
4. Maintain budget and closing report, employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
5. May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
6. Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods & monitor food preparation and methods
7. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
8. Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
9. Guide, direct, and train staff
10. Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
Retail Store Manager
Bakers Stop – The Cake Shoppe
September 2010 - February 2012
1. Assisting customers and responding to customer complaints, requests, queries, and comments.
2. Finding new ways to improve sales, meet sales targets, analyze figures, forecast volumes, and strategize.
3. Maintaining stock levels, ensuring the quality of supplies, and supervising the quantity, type, and scheduling of orders.
4. Planning the layout and design of displays
5. Acting as a link between management and staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bharti Vidyapith, Pune, Maharashtra
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more