I am a person with values to my own life..Need to do something which others can't do..
Network Support Enginner
• Planning, designing, installing and configuring LAN/WAN as per organisational requirements, governed by communication protocols; designing backup strategy & ensuring scheduled / unscheduled backups as per the backup plan
• Knowledge in configuration of Layer 2 ,Layer 3 and chassis based switches, ISR G2 routers and Cisco ASA firewalls.
• Unified threat management of Sonic wall, Cisco, Fortigate , Watchguard and cyberoam devices.
• Administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft server 2003,2008,Windows XP,Vista and 7,workstations and networking devices.
• Installation and termination of optical fiber, surveillance camera and network cabling.
• Experience in analyzing, assessing IT requirements, framing policies, procedures and strategies, aimed at enhancing operational performance by utilizing IT-based solutions
• Insightful knowledge in network planning & implementation (LAN, WAN), systems / server administration, maintenance of hardware, user accounts administration and setting up of VPN & Leased Line services..
• Configuring switches, hubs, modems and other networking devices; troubleshooting networking problems to reduce downtime & maximum availability of network; firewall installation configuration, etc
• Hands on experience in routing protocols - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, RIP ng, EIGRP v6, OSPF v3, IS-IS v6, VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, MST, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether-Channel.
• In security - Site-Site, Remote-Access, GRE over IPSec, DMVPN, GET VPN, IOS SSL VPN (Thin, Thick& Clientless),EzVPN.
• Installing and configuring Operating Systems, Application Software, Anti-Viruses & Hardware.
• Addressing and resolving performance bottlenecks and ensuring maximum network uptime.
Key certifications, trainings and workshops :
Cisco certified design associate (certified) : CSCO12166388
Cisco certified network associate and professional (trained)
Microsoft certified IT professional (trained).
Data center design specialist (intermediate)
Network specialist (Cisco enterprise Biz )
Redington India Ltd
From March 2012
Cisco Network engineer for APJC Partner central support , handling Tier 2 and Tier 3 partners. Providing support in Presales, solution design, and Network implementation on small or medium and enterprise business.Conducting technical trainings and discussions with the partner to provide extensive support for them. Helping on them on regular case basis educating the customer about their network architecture and need to build the network.Knowledgeable in Cisco all products like Switching,routing,security,wireless,voice-Call manager,Nexus and servers.Doing presentations and POC’s at the customer site for generating trust Have 4.8 years of experience in System integration, expert in network infrastructure design, technical presales, project management, technical consultancy and design, network support, Bill of material preparation and technical training. Hands on experience in Security, switching, routing, voice and wireless solutions, structured network cabling ,fluke testing, optic fiber technology and surveillance camera installations.
Network specialist / project co-ordinator
Redington India Ltd
From January 2012
Technical consultant (IT solutions )
Bymacht systems Pvt Ltd
September 2011 - March 2012
o Analyze the exact requirement of the client by considering the organizational and technical constraints.
o Surveying the entire site, use of network auditing tool and suggesting the different possibilities of network infrastructure products and softwares adaptable for the customer’s requirement.
o Prepare, plan, design, Implement ,operate and optimize the network infrastructure requirements for the client as per site survey and requirement analysis.
o Architectural design for server rooms and data centers. Preparing network infrastructure design diagram as per standards with MS office- visio.Structured UTP cabling ,optic fiber and wireless pathway connectivity diagram with help of AutoCADD.
o Prepare pathway diagram for structured cabling of data, voice, CCTV & fiber optic back bone connection.
o Preparing the Bill of materials (BOM) and List prices for the solutions as per network design keeping in mind the clients organizational and technical constraints.
o Preparing presentations which supports the solution and technical discussions with customer and close the requirement.Supporting sales team to win the solution and sales closure.
o Designing the technical response to RFPs/RFIs and be part of the strategy definition with the sales team
o Hands on experience in routing protocols - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, RIP ng, EIGRP v6, OSPF v3, IS-IS v6, VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, MST, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether-Channel.
o In security Cisco ASA firewall- Site-Site, Remote-Access, GRE over IPSec, DMVPN, GET VPN, IOS SSL VPN (Thin, Thick& Clientless ) ,EzVPN.
o Supporting implementation team to guide and efficiently implement the solutions
o Experience in installation of switches, routers, firewall , Unified threat management ,server, wireless and structured cabling network.
o Administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft server 2003,2008,Windows XP, Vista and 7,workstations and tape drives.
Bymacht Systems Pvt Ltd
January 2011 - January 2012
Asst Technical consultant (IT solution)
July 2008 - September 2011
o Survey and study the entire site situation to plan the project.
o Understand the network design and AutoCADD pathway diagram thoroughly for efficient work
o Co-ordinate and discuss with HVAC , MEP ,interior designer, furniture designers, housekeeping at the site to run the project without any delay and always keep an update of the site.
o Managing a team of project managers, networking technicians and engineers to implement the networking projects as per the customer requirement.
o Planning and scheduling, project co-ordination, monitoring and control of project time and cost, claim management and risk mitigation, project hand over and contract closure.
o Quality testing of all the network nodes for obtaining maximum performance and optic fiber, STP and UTP cable according to the fluke networks standard Eg: Fluke networks testing,
o Documenting the entire project according to ISMS standards- ISO 9001:27001, specific management of nodes and the network as build drawing handling which is mandatory for future troubleshooting purposes.
o Preparing the entire project details from the beginning for ISMS certification and future use of client.
January 2008 - January 2011
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Calicut
Puliypparamb H S S
CFD VHSS , MATHUR
Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
Kerla state board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more