Extensive experience in testing web based and client-server application.
Experience with designing Test Plan, Test cases and various testing documentation.
Experience in Cross-Browsers / Mobile testing
Working experience using agile life cycles.
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (HP UFT, Selenium)
Working experience with relational databases
From January 2014
Westtechlabs is an internet application consultancy focused on creating high-end solutions for web development,
E-commerce, mobile apps, social media marketing and search engine optimization
Application Tested: Leavetown - Web based e-commerce application
* Analyze requirements, use cases, design documents etc. in order to derive test scenarios, test cases, and test steps.
* Responsible for manual test execution and involved in various testing phases like Sanity, Functional, Retesting, Regression Testing, System and Smoke Testing.
* Work one on one with developers to work through issues and provide ongoing feedback
* Cross browser compatibility testing on IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Android Browser, Mobile Safari
* Reporting Software errors and verifying fixes using Github bug-tracking system
* Front and back end testing
* Support Ad hoc tests without detailed documentation.
* Report on progress findings on an ongoing basis
* Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions as required
Technology employed: Windows, Mac OSX, Android, Github, WordPress and Java, Selenium, Webload
November 2013 - January 2014
Feng Office is a Web based Project Management tool that allows a group of geographically distributed people to collaborate by sharing information over the internet.
Application Tested: Web base Project Management Tool
* Analyzed requirements and user stories, clarifying issues, provided input to software design
* Writing functional test cases, smoke test procedure and picked up test cases for a regression test suit
* Performed various types of testing, including functional, fix verification and regression
* Ran browser compatibility testing on IE, Chrome and Firefox
* Reporting software errors and verifying fixes using JIRA tracking system
* Communicating with developers and BAs in regards to application functionality and software issues
* Reported weekly status of testing activities and collected metrics
Technology employed: MS Office, Windows-8, Agile, MS SQL Server and JIRA
Software tester (Academic Project)
Iriol Software Ltd
April 2013 - October 2013
Iriol Software develops the software application for financial institution.
Application Tested: Loan Management System - Loan Management System is a web-based bank loan prequalification system that consolidates many different functions of a loan management processes into a single integrated solution.
• Managed all phases of testing for assigned components ensuring test plans and test cases are completed and met business requirements.
• Initiated and directed complete automation of regression test suite, resulting in time-cost savings of over 30%
• Developed test plans and generated test cases for the new releases of application
• Wrote bug's reports using Elementool Defect Tracking System, performed bug's fix verification
• Performed Smoke, Integration and System tests
• Performed Compatibility testing of web application on different browsers
• Worked with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
• Conducted variance management by analyzing and verifying test results, providing status and progress reports, using Test-Link test management utility.
Technology employed: Test Link, Elementool, QTP and Windows XP
Integrated Solutions Inc
June 2011 - March 2012
IT Department of Intercon develops software application for Hospital Securities for incident reporting, Verifying the reports and Tracking of incidents.
Applications Tested: Client Server application developed to report the incidents and the call logs.
• Participated in verifying business requirements and functional specifications Reviewed requirements for testability and usability, consulted development staff with regards to system functionality
• Wrote test cases for different parts of the applications
• Performed various types of testing, such as Functional, Regression, and User Acceptance Tests
• Reported errors and verified fixes
Technology employed: MS Office, WindowsXP and IE
Qualifications & Certifications
Hitek Computer School