- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Najuma, Doha, Qatar
January 2010 - December 2010
• Maintained up-to-date billing system.
• Followed up, carried out collection and reported activities according to specific deadlines.
• Reconciliation of accounts.
• Monitored customer accounts details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Maintained accounts receivable customer files.
• Followed established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
• Organized a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
• Communicated with customers via phone, e-mail, mail or personally.
• Prepared Collection Letter and monitoring customers in default.
• Administered and ensured that entered items have correct job codes to pay clients properly.
• Processed Cheques Vouchers and monitor funding for issued cheques.
PARIS FOOD INTERNATIONAL
May 2009 - December 2009
• Prepared Journal Entries, Balance Sheet schedules and ledger accounts.
• Prepared Cash Position Report.
• Coordinated with supplier on prices, purchase orders and its payment;
• In charge of cash disbursement and filing of cash payable data.
• Managed and ensured Petty Cash Fund.
• Storing and checking monthly payables activities while ensuring that billing and collection and reporting are carried out.
• Worked on bank reconciliation and supplier reconciliations Account.
• Reviewed and monitored company's account receivables to the clients.
• Maintained Accounting Records and management information.
• Finalized accurate weekly reports of receivable, payables & other expenses.
• Reviewed and processed expense vouchers and other documents for payment; reconciler various financial reports and other data concerning operation.