Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Accounts Trainee I
Crowne Plaza Hotel
August 2010 - November 2010
have mainly involved in checking the receivables ledger to obtain the details of outstanding amounts. Followed by chasing debtors through telephone communication and producing documents for further follow ups. I also organised and completed large number of debtors' files. Also engaged in ad hoc duties such as printing, faxing and scanning Aug - Nov 2010 Crowne Plaza Hotel, Liverpool
House-keeping Team Member
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Accounts Officer FEBC
Keeping the books and prepare monthly reports and subsequently annual accounts for submission to our parent company in UK. Other than that I dealt with recording sales invoices, income, receipts and payments, and gave general administrative support. I have also maintained a database of customer and suppliers which was useful for the other staff to attend to the potential customer service issues and maintenance issues. I have also developed excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• ACCA F1-F4
• Microsoft MOS - Excel - Training (77-420)
• Competent with Windows and Windows-based programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and internet based research systems.
• Obtained Certificate in PC based Applications from National Institute of Business Management of Sri Lanka in 2007.
• Required to write several essays each semester consistently achieving high grades.
• Maintained and composed monthly reports while at FEBC (middle -east) covering order placement and financial issues.
• Composed and researched a 10,000-word dissertation on the CSR issues relating to emerging economies.
• I'm demonstrating excellent team work skills in my current job as a team member in the KFC (GB) Ltd through voluntarily sharing the work load by working in every station when needed.
• Excellent team working skills demonstrated whilst studying in the University for all Group assessments in, researching, giving presentations and report writing.
• Help training new staff is part of my current job.
Attention to detail and accuracy
• My current job role as a cashier requires high level of attention to detail and accuracy. This is essential to satisfy customers and also to keep up with the other staffs who work in the shift for the smooth run of the process.
• Whilst at FEBC (Middle East) I have maintained high level of attention to detail by constantly checking that the accounts are accurate from...
Qualifications & Certifications
Edge Hill University
Commerce and Finance
St Pauls Girls School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more