- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Page Scope Box Operator
Acty-System India Pvt. Ltd
From September 2013
This is a MFC based maintenance project. This project allows a large number of folders and files to store on HDD and to access them directly when needed. BOX folders can be set to public, allowing anyone to access the contents, or personal / group, requiring a password to keep restricted data protected. Employees can preview, print out and send documents stored in the BOX directly from the control panel or from a PC using Page Scope Box Operator. In this project, my role was as follows:
• Created class level diagram to understand project.
• Added functionality to support new devices.
• Tested and fixed UI related bugs.
Skills Used: Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005, MFC, VC++.
June 2013 - August 2013
This project is C# Win-Form based application to make folder and Excel files comparison easy for a user. User can check the differences between two specified excel files based on specified comparison criteria. In this project my role was as follows:
• Developed and maintained interactive UI and background process for file comparison.
Skills Used: Visual Studio 2010, C#, XML, Multi-threading.
CS Remote Care - Data Collection Agent
February 2012 - September 2012
A service based project in Java, implementing multi-threading to collect data from MFP (Multi-Functional Peripherals) devices regarding Counter data, Device Registration, Alert data etc. In this project my role was as follows:
• Develop and maintain Periodic Device Search module.
• Testing Device Registration module.
Skills Used: Visual Studio 2010, C#.NET, Windows Form UI, Eclipse, Core-Java (Back End), Web Services, Window Services, Socket, XML.
Acty System Japan
October 2012 - May 2013
This is a C#.NET based maintenance project, which offers companies a way to set up and enforce printing policies that save time and money. Rule Based Printing is part of My Print Manager (codename: Superior1) module of project PSES (Page Scope Enterprise Suite) for extending the currently existing module/project.
This project required following:
• Added feature for notifying the older clients for product upgrade.
• Added TCP protocol for faster upload of files on the Server for MFP.
• Designed, developed, Implemented and maintained Communication protocol for sending command/data and receiving response/data during file upload.
• Performance Analysis for web-service based vs. WCF Service based vs. TCP (sockets) based file upload methods.
Skills Used: Visual Studio 2010, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, XML, Web Services, Windows Services, TCP Socket.
Skill Sheet Manager
September 2011 - January 2012
A web application project based on ASP.NET to manage User's skills, experiences, store projects information. This application allows user to login and maintain their personal information, skills, experience and projects related information, and generate their Skill Sheet in excel file format. In this project my role was as follows:
• Design, develop, test and maintain the project.
Client Name: Acty System India
Qualifications & Certifications
Cochin University of Science and Technology
T. M. Bhagalpur University
Bihar School Examination Board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more