- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Story writing, concept development for television shows, radio professional, journalist
Independent Creative Conceptualiser
• Working on upcoming projects for Desire Tree Media Solutions PVT LTD.
• Conceptualized and created content for a company's website launching their organic food products.
• Developed a theme for a yet-to-be launched financial magazine.
• Created story line on an idea as a Ghost Writer for a film script writer.
• Writing short story books for children.
Central Coordinator Mumbai
Nashik International Film Festival
Handled the operations, hospitality, execution and public relations of the Nasik International Film Festival 2012 as the Central-coordinator, Mumbai.
Contiloe Entertainment Pvt Ltd
• Handled the Advertiser Funded Programmes.
• Created concepts for television interactive reality-based shows, gaming shows, meeting the requirement of the client and the channel.
• Researched and adapted international shows to the tastes of the Indian audiences.
Club Mahindra wanted to increase membership by promoting their resorts facilities for families seeking quality time with each other.
• Developed a theme around celebrity families, after thorough research on the geography, climate, local culture and the indoor, outdoor facilities in these resorts, with fun filled activities in the form of games, adventurous expeditions, quizzes, contests.
• Created general curiosity and live participation of the viewers, by online contests with prizes like free holiday packages in their resorts and discounts for membership to the Club Mahindra.
TATA Indicom wanted to drive the message of their tag line Dil ki Baat Suno deep into the hearts of every household to increase subscribers.
• Accomplished by creating a reality based interactive show, on various celebrities' involvement in a commoner's life because they followed their heart. Achieved this by searching for stories of various celebrities who did what they did for a commoner because they were touched by his plight.
UNICHEM to beat competitors, wanted to promote the quality of everlasting bond of their cement that survived all seasons.
• After researching on the qualities of the client's product and relating them to human relations created a fun- filled action oriented reality show based on the age old strong bond between a father and a son. Short listed celebrity fathers who had young sons and got them to compete with each other on various topics that their off springs claimed they were best at.
FM, Radio Today Broadcasting Ltd
• As lead programming delivered creative and quality programming to ensure high listenership. Was the one-point interface to achieve the common goal of the organization and maximize revenue through creative business solutions for listeners and advertisers.
• Understood and executed the station sound through the Automation Software and customized the on air product to the local flavor.
• Ensured that the station jingles, show promos, show jingles, advertising promos and other stationalities were being produced on time.
• Successfully launched the First Just for Women Talk Radio Station in Delhi in three months followed by Mumbai launch in six months.
• Selected, short listed and trained the programming team in various aspects of the programming elements, company's vision. Created their KRA's and delegated work to get the maximum manpower output at all times.
• Created show flows into day parts according to the listnership, bringing in the woman's angle, local flavour, making them interactive talk shows.
Radio Mirchi, Entertainment Network India Ltd
• Produced five daily shows, including the evening prime time and overlooking the production of the weekend shows.
• Handled the RJ Mentions, give away grid, guest relations, Outdoor Broadcasts and recordings of the stationalities for all shows.
• Conducted, edited, interviews, developed contests, created fabrics for on air and on ground promotions for clients of sales and marketing
• Co coordinated and supervised live OBs from the event Mumbai Marathon 2006 to give the best coverage to the sponsors, advertisers and organizations.
• Successfully completed the project LOC- an Indo Pakistan musical venture initiated by the station, in a month's time.
Senior Correspondent/ Sub editor/ Andheri Bureau Chief
DNA Newspaper, Diligent Media Limited
• As Andheri Bureau Chief worked round the clock to get complete coverage of my area for the timely launch the paper.
• Handled the responsibility of leading the team and training them on editing, reporting, features writing and other aspects of journalism. Trained my team of rookie journalists on reporting, features writing, developing sources, expanding contacts, conducting effective interviews.
• Launched the Andheri Bureau as part of the launch team, in a span of two months.
• Effectively managed to cover the expanse of my bureau, having the largest area of more than 30 kms, by getting breaking stories for the suburban pages and cover page increasing circulation.
Mid Day newspaper, Mid Day Multi Media Limited
• Covered the city specifics through effective reporting, features writing and interviews.
• Worked on the news desk, designing, editing, giving headlines and intros for the news pages.
• Successfully launched the tabloid in Pune as part of editorial team of three people in a short span of two months by handling 13 beats.
• Initiated, conceptualized, designed, developed content for School's Out, a newspaper for and by the school going children with the thought of creating thinking minds in schools, and expanding circulation by reaching all segments of education.
Citadel Magna Publishing PVT LTD
• Wrote features through elaborations on reports based on crime, social stigmas, cultural discrepancies, professional variations, relationships
• Conducted interviews- celebrity, non celebrity.
• Increased circulation of the magazine by introducing exclusive interviews, and explosive investigations.
Savvy magazine Magna Publishing Pvt. Ltd
• Wrote features on women based stories, interviews, social events.
• Edited, proof read, wrote intros, photo captions, decided the layout of my pages with the artist.
• Handled the task of being a model co-coordinator, prop manager, shoot manager and investigative reporter.
• Initiated new concept Savvy Smart, a fashion centre spread, show casing fashion trends with a story theme. This helped in increasing the advertisements in the magazine.
• Introduced photo fiction- scripted story shot in photo frames printed in a comic format with appropriate captions, getting romance into the women's magazine iinitiating increase in the readership.
• Introduced, for the first time investigations and expose on national women- related stories in the magazine.
Qualifications & Certifications
Hair and Beauty