Marketing, Marketing communication, Branding, Seminars, Promotional activities, events, coordination for online marketing activities.
Marketing Executive Examination Services (West India)
From June 2010
• Marketing, branding, promotional ATL/ BTL activities and online activities for the British Council, IELTS and Cambridge University products.
• Creating awareness by organizing seminars, media campaigns and various training.
• Loyalty program management.
• Coordinating for online marketing campaigns, activities and social media content.
• Ensuring the brand visibility.
• Print material and vendor management.
• Coordinating with Schools, colleges and institutes for Teacher trainings.
• Liaise with advertising/ design agencies for development of creative content.
• Coordinating with merchandisers to procure various merchandise and promotional material.
• Develop location specific promotions as required.
• Ensure monitoring of expenses and timely payment of vendor invoices.
• Managing B2B and B2C relationship development, account management.
• Managing reports and daily activities of Marketing Consultants from various cities.
• Report to head of Marketing as required.
Officer (Customer Service Division)
December 2009 - June 2010
Data collection and maintaining updated databases using various data collection sources.
• Market research and competitor analysis. Marketing of various products and services.
• To execute the delegated activities and up-selling of various products and services.
a. Achieving set individual targets contributing in achieving organisational targets.
b. Achieving set customer service deliverables and KRA.
• Providing customer service and up-selling.
• New Business Development through various activities:
c. Conducting client meets discussion forums, product awareness and product enhancement seminars for existing as well as new clients.
• Coordinating with internal customers for timely delivery of consignments and payments receivable.
• Suggesting special services, various products, value added services to clients as per their requirements.
Business development executive
September 2008 - December 2009
Developing business through training corporate trainers and professional training workshops:
a. I have successfully sold training packages for technical analysis to banks and financial institutions.
b. I have ensured delivery of the training programmes as per the company decided
standards in Mumbai and West India.
• Making reports on expenditure, cash forecasting, reconciliation.
• Handling HNI Clients, Retention, preparing presentations for various products.
• Achieving targets for various products.
• Database collection.
• Managing Events, Business Conferences and Seminars, inviting experts on various topics.
• Creating product awareness by means of effective communication.
• Market analysis, market research and strategy development.
• I was able to strategically plan and execute meetings with all our clients in order to achieve maximum registration numbers from them which enabled me achieve my targets and contribute to the delivery of organisational targets.
Intelenet Global Services
August 2004 - September 2005
for (Trans union) providing customer
Service to US based clients, handling grievances,
Providing credit report information etc.
July 2003 - July 2004
Job profile: worked for inbound process (Citibank auto loans.) as a CSE.
Providing after loan services to US based clients.
Qualifications & Certifications
VIVA Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai University)