Copywriting, Anchoring, Voice Over Artist, Acting,Dirct
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
The Retail Jeweller Magazine
January 2013 - March 2014
1. Generating Ad revenue through magazine space selling.
2. Suggesting various services like BTL and ATL activities to the clients according to their requirement and budgets.
3. Client servicing.
4. Training interns and guiding them in occasions in company events.
* Worked with RED-FM
Professional Voice over artiste as a free-lancer and an OB jock.
Omni Communications Pvt. Ltd
August 2012 - September 2012
1. Executed a promotional campaign across various locations of Mumbai for Bajaj Capital.
2. Building a strong relationship with existing clients.
3. Talent Management.
4. Planning, Co-ordinating and Executing events.
5. Offer various services like Digital Marketing, In-film Branding, Casting etc.
Summer Internship Project Details
May 2011 - July 2011
98.3 FM an Entertainment Network (India) Limited company
* Title: Comparative analysis of Radio with other Medias in the market.
* Designation: Marketing Intern.
* Duration: 15th May 2011 to 15th July 2011.
* Description: Responsibilities: -
1) Space selling and client servicing.
2) Identifying prospect and potential new clients for the business development through print and radio.
3) Copywriting for clients such as VIP, Bafna Jewellers Time check, etc.
4) Conducting shows as an Outdoor Broadcasting Jockey.
5) Voice over artiste.
6) OB jockey for contests and polls.
7) Part of core management team in Planning, Co-ordinating and Executing Event of Mirchi Gurucool an Education event.
8) Exhibition Space Selling, Scheduling various Exhibitional workshops, promoting various brands and conducting.
9) Sending invites to V.I.P.'s like Mayor of the city, other Politicians, Celebrities and High Profile Businessmen.
10) Managing media as a promotional activity for exhibition.
March 2009 - October 2009
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Banker with business development activities.
2. Identifying prospect clients by qualifying them and selling them various financial products like like health insurances, CASA Accounts, Account up gradation service, etc.
3. Client servicing of High Net-worth Individuals.
4. To assist in conducting various in-house events for ICICI Bank.
5. An assistant to the mentor for voice modulation and techniques for voice process and trained over more than 100 employees.
Qualifications & Certifications
R.Y.K. College of Science, Pune University