Hialeah, FL, USA
ADPI & INTERMEDIX
From January 2005
January, 2005 to present
• Operated calculations and typewriters to compile and prepare
• Compiled data to billing personnel
• Typed invoices and bills
• Entered data into computer
V&L Medical Coding and Billing Office
January 2004 - August 2004
Searched for any investigated information, contained its files, and inserted additional
data on record.
• Classified material when classification was not readily discernible
• Reviewed accounts not billed and prepared bills from available information
• Investigated incorrect billing due to changes or credits on customer's accounts, and prepared written instructions for corrections.
Mobil Oil Corporation
October 1995 - December 2003
• Studied production, schedules and estimated worker/hours requirements for completion of job assignments.
• Interpreted company to workers and enforced safety regulations.
• Recommended measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, and quality of product.
• Analyzed and resolved work problems and assisted workers in solving work problems.
Available upon request
Qualifications & Certifications
National School of Technology
Miami Dade College