- Part time
I did my summer internship at Lodestar UM, wherein I conducted a market research to understand the software’s & tools used by several media agencies across Mumbai for Media Planning purpose. This experience gave me an opportunity to merge my creativity with my knowledge of management practices and also develop my analytic and decision making skills to a great extent.
May 2012 - June 2012
1. Conduct a Market Research by visiting 9 media agencies across Mumbai and understand the software’s and tools they use for media planning purpose.
2. Compare and analyze the data collected during the research.
3. Make necessary recommendations to Lodestar.
1. In-depth understanding of several Media Planning tools currently prevailing in the industry
2. Approaching media planners and interacting tactfully with them to extract critical information about the custom tools they use in their agency.
Information Security Engineer - Level 2
August 2010 - August 2011
1. Management and maintenance of various security devices like Firewalls (Checkpoint & PIX), IPS, routers, switches & servers of Paladion Clients on site.
2. Blocking and providing access’s and services to users at the client site as per the requirement.
3. Troubleshooting of network related issues.
4. Taking backup of the database of all the devices on a weekly and monthly basis
5. Generating reports of all the activities performed and submitting to the manager for review on a daily, weekly and Monthly basis.
1. Squid Proxy as an authentication device
2. Websense for content filtering
3. Symantec’s Security Information Manager (SSIM) as well as IBM Proventia to generate daily threat reports
1. Got an opportunity to work in a Data Centre that helped me in understanding the hardware perspective of all the network devices.
2. Worked at multiple client sites like SHCIL, JM Finance, SBI life, MOSL etc. which increased my ability to adapt effectively in changing work environments.
Engineer Customer Service
January 2010 - July 2010
1. Monitoring the network of all the global clients for UK’s telecom giant, British Telecom.
2. Proactively raise faults for the network outages arising worldwide, within the SLA.
3. Perform Level 1 diagnostics and guide the Network engineers on field towards resolution of the issue.
4. As a Shift Lead had to prepare & publish Daily Dashboard to the Client, perform quality audits for the team and mentor new team members along with the above.
1. BMC Remedy as a ticketing system
2. Webtop to monitor the networks
3. Putty for performing the diagnosis
Was appointed as the Shift Lead, based on professional achievements; wherein i got an opportunity to lead and manage a team of 12 members ( located in Pune & Chennai )
1. Performing under pressure i.e., Troubleshooting within the SLA
2. Getting accustomed to rotational shifts
Marketing strategy for Resort World Sentosa, Singapore to be promoted in North America
This academic project involved developing an Integrated Marketing Communication strategy for the promotion of Resort World Sentosa, Singapore in North America. It included, understanding the target consumers, performing a DTSP Analysis and preparing a promotional strategy to gain maximum visibility.
Promotion of Indian Tourism Industry
In this academic project, we had to perform an in-depth analysis of the Indian tourism industry, followed by a competitor analysis of Club Mahindra and finally developing a strategy to increase their sales.
In this academic project, we were required to study & understand concept marketing and its application strategy. Case studies of Kellogg’s and Bajaj dts-si were used for better understanding of this marketing concept and its execution.
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters of Management Studies - Marketing
MET's Institute of Management
S.I.E.S. Graduate School of Technology
St. Mary's Multipurpose High School