Claim you profile
Cruise Ship Staff
Various - Temporary PA
From April 2014
Duties and responsibilities include confidential reports and paper work are accurate and in line with common practice, audio typing, answering the phone, ensuring that all administration duties are up to date.
January 2014 - April 2014: Assistant Resort Manager, Inghams Ski Holidays, La Plagne, France
• Arranging smooth and efficient transfer and welcome of guests from Airport to accommodation.
• Arranging lift passes and appropriate ski hire for guests individual needs
• Ensuring guest rooms and dining requirements are up to standard
• Dealing efficiently and professionally with any requests or complaints in a timely manner.
• Creating and implementing staff rotas, arranging holiday and sickness cover where appropriate.
• Providing Head Office Payroll with staffing hours data and Head Office with staff reports where necessary.
• Ensuring proper and efficient communication between Head Office and staff.
From January 2014
I was made redundant from Balfour Beatty so decided whilst I had an opportunity in my life I decided to travel. I headed off to South America on my own for 4 months to experience a different culture and to visit some of the most amazing things on this earth. The extensive knowledge and experiences I have had whilst travelling is irreplaceable.
Project Skills Coordinator
Balfour Beatty Construction
June 2010 - September 2013
• Ensuring successful and appropriate completion of Apprenticeships within the Balfour Beatty Apprenticeship Scheme for Northern England.
• the Government (Learning Skills Agency) and the regulated body for the Construction Industry (Construction Industry Board).
• Overseeing Health and Safety compliance of apprentices onsite at various locations throughout Northern England.
• Overseeing the appropriate training and support is given to apprentices throughout the duration of their apprenticeship.
• Securing validation of the National Vocational Qualification Awarding Body (NVQ) for the Balfour Beatty Apprentice Scheme.
• Arranging for Inspection and successful verification of the (NVQ) and for the National Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS).
• Successful collaboration with HRH Prince Charles' Princes Trust and receiving an award for 'Get into Construction' programme.
September 2005 - June 2010
to Director Balfour Beatty Northern Division
• Providing executive level support to the Director and liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
• Co-ordinate projects and events, exercising ability to improvise and improve procedures and meet demanding deadlines.
• Plan and co-ordinate corporate luncheons, and develop presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings.
• Organise the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely writing, editing and preparation of final copy in-house reports and newsletters from draft to distribution.
Merseyside Police, Criminal Investigation Department
May 2003 - September 2005
• Provide administrative support to the Criminal Investigation Department in a timely and courteous manner.
• Arrange for and manage highly confidential material to be distributed to appropriate officers and external parties.
• Answer telephones and direct calls efficiently and take accurate messages where appropriate.
Walton Neurological Centre
October 1999 - May 2003
September 1996 - September 1999
Thomson Holidays, France and Spain
Neurological Physiotherapy Assistant
June 1994 - August 1996
Sainsburys Supermarkets Plc
June 1991 - May 1994
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.