I am applying for a position which will capitalize my acquired experience, skills and qualities. I believed I could be a great value to your company.
Of particular interest for you in considering this job application is the skills/abilities I developed through the years of working in the Philippines. The contributions I made to my previous employment had been achieved mainly by rendering a competitive skills and services to my patients as well as my employer and coworkers.
I have a Master’s Degree, graduated in one of the acclaimed University in the Philippines. I graduated with a Distinction Award.
I have a 5 years working experience in a 150 bed capacity Hospital in the Philippines. Experienced to work on different wards in the hospital like OB GYNE, PEDIA, MEDICAL, SURGICAL, ER , DR, NICU and even OPD. On my free time I’m also working as a Clinical Instructor in one of the schools there. Teaching Medical and Surgical Nursing and Fundamentals of Nursing. These experiences mold me to become more competent nurse.
Having presented to you my background I am highly efficient, self-motivated and goal oriented individual, the qualification and skill that I achieved, I believe I am competent and skilled enough to fit the qualities you need in performing the duties and responsibilities for the position I am applying.
Medical- Surgical Nursing
November 2011 - March 2014
La Consolacion College Daet
Daet, Camarines Norte
- Teaches Medical and Surgical Nursing for Level III to IV students.
- Follow up students on the clinical area Medical, Surgical, OB GYNE, PEDIA and ER.
- Teaches Basic Skills on Level I students e.g. hand washing, bed bath, gloving so on and so forth.
- Teaches Anatomy and Physiology to Level I students.
Part-time Clinical Instructor
Camarines Training Educational Center
January 2010 - March 2010
- Teaches Maternal and Child Nursing
- Teaches basic skills on Nursing
Camarines Norte Provincial Hospital
November 2009 - March 2014
(150 bed capacity)
Daet, Camarines Norte
- Assess the patient in the ER, Medical, Surgical, OB GYNE, Pedia and DR/NICU in a concise and efficient way. Dealt with high pressured environment. Abled to assist the physician in delivering first aid in any given cases, such as MI, BURNS, hemorrhage and other Acute Biological Crisis cases.
- Conducts Nursing Diagnoses as per patients individual case. Like, Impaired Oxygenation related to tracheobronchial secretions. Impaired Tissue Perfusion related to low cardiac output in case of MI.
- Formulates Nursing Care Plan as per patient's case. Able to know the different implementation based on the Nursing Diagnoses made.
- Implements nursing actions regarding the patients case in a efficient and effective way. Using a caring behavior, prioritizing the patients wellbeing and comfort.
- Evaluates the implemented nursing actions based on expected outcome. Revised the nursing care plan for any modification to attain best possible result.
- Carry out Doctors orders, analyzing and implementing in an effective way.
- Attended the needs of medical, pediatrics, obstetrical patients and minor surgical cases manageable at our level.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
Volunteer Staff Nurse
Leon D. Hernandez Memorial Hospital
August 2009 - October 2009
Awards and Achivements
Passed the June 2009 Nursing Licensure Exam with an average of 80.80% over the National Passing Average of 41.87%
Academic Distinction in Master in Nursing: Awarded at Ateneo de Naga University
March 24, 2012
From March 2009
March 28, 2009)
Best in Emergency Nursing: Awarded at LCCD Clinical Graduation
(March 6, 2009)
Qualifications & Certifications
Ateneo de Naga University
La Consolacion College