Claim you profile
I was previously worked as a production staff for 3 months even in a short time of period of my previous job but I will do my very best to do my responsibilities in this company.
April 2004 - September 2004
Colon, Cebu City, Philippines
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Enter the cash received into the cash register
• Count and give the change to the customer of the item paid
• Check the actual price and scan to the scanner
• Count the money received from the customer
Nidec Copal Philippines
August 2002 - September 2002
Pulo, Cabuyao City, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspector segregating good parts with 100% inspection by using low power microscope.
• Performs related work appropriate to the classification as assigned.
• Worked under pressure and long hours as needed to the schedule.
• Adheres to TQM principles with QUALITY as the number one priority.
• Executes accurately all the standard operating procedure as required by the process.
• Maintains high level of productivity at the highest quality standard.
• Complies top company policies. Report issues that may be of safety concern.
• Highlights all line discrepancies to immediate supervisor either verbally or through defined procedures.
• Report immediately any defective equipment, fixtures, software, etc. to supervisor.
• Coordinates with support groups as necessary to ensure continuous flow of assembly parts and process.
• Performs material handling effectively.
• Maintains good housekeeping of work area at all times.
• Initiates to be cross-trained in other workstation to increase flexibility and improve productivity.
• Maintains periodic qualification/certification process and takes effort to remain certified.
Qualifications & Certifications
Holy Child Academy
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.