I was previously worked as a production staff for 3 months even in a short time of period of my previous job but I will do my very best to do my responsibilities in this company.
April 2004 - September 2004
Colon, Cebu City, Philippines
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Enter the cash received into the cash register
• Count and give the change to the customer of the item paid
• Check the actual price and scan to the scanner
• Count the money received from the customer
Nidec Copal Philippines
August 2002 - September 2002
Pulo, Cabuyao City, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspector segregating good parts with 100% inspection by using low power microscope.
• Performs related work appropriate to the classification as assigned.
• Worked under pressure and long hours as needed to the schedule.
• Adheres to TQM principles with QUALITY as the number one priority.
• Executes accurately all the standard operating procedure as required by the process.
• Maintains high level of productivity at the highest quality standard.
• Complies top company policies. Report issues that may be of safety concern.
• Highlights all line discrepancies to immediate supervisor either verbally or through defined procedures.
• Report immediately any defective equipment, fixtures, software, etc. to supervisor.
• Coordinates with support groups as necessary to ensure continuous flow of assembly parts and process.
• Performs material handling effectively.
• Maintains good housekeeping of work area at all times.
• Initiates to be cross-trained in other workstation to increase flexibility and improve productivity.
• Maintains periodic qualification/certification process and takes effort to remain certified.
Qualifications & Certifications
Holy Child Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more