General Manager, Business Development
Trillium Chemical Products Inc
From October 2005
Trillium Chemical Products has been in the unique business of providing unique products to various industries in Toronto and Surrounding Areas.
As General Manager of Business Development for Trillium's daily operations, my job entails a business plan development; identifying new markets; lease negotiation; media and public relations; print, negotiations, and Maintaining a good working relationship with the clients and supplier's which oversees daily operations.
• Implemented strategic expansion phase to increase our account base from 30 to 360.
• Assisted in increasing account program revenues by 500% in one year.
• Managed, motivated and guided also had ensured high quality customer service skills.
• Conducted sales presentations to new accounts.
• Created and implemented marketing plan for launch of new aggressive program for expansion.
• When obtained a new account - created and developed new account programs. By maintaining a weekly correspondence with all parties to ensure good customer relations and objectives.
• Approving all advertising, and maintaining customer integrity, ensure that program is constantly reviewed and updated.
• Management reporting includes weekly and monthly sales reports - directly to President
Event Planner (Volunteer)
Agape Non-Profit Organization
From December 1986
Agape is a nonprofit organization, which feeds the Anglo-Families in Laval Quebec area for many years, in my spare time I have and do volunteer as this is an extremely worthy cause that supports the under privileged in the community.
Due to years of hard work and effort from a large team of people of which I had overseen we have helped thousands of countless families with a helping hand upward get back up on their feet and have and feel dignity as a family once again this gives me great personal joy and great pride in the work that I have done.
My responsibilities was raising and providing direct help for low income families and the unemployed.
We also provided direct help to abused woman.
Have volunteered from time to time while I was in Quebec in my spare time over the years I volunteered whenever possible.
Qualifications & Certifications
Marketing and Sales
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more