I translate texts, English to Russian and Russian to English. General texts, proffesional texts related to the health and pharmaceuticals sector
Pepeliaev Group LLC
From August 2012
B2B and B2C marketing: ATL and BTL advertising, digital marketing, marketing strategy development and analysis and implementation.
PR and communications: interaction with members of the press, press releases in English and Russian, monitoring articles and press releases published in leading news papers online and print versions, interaction with Russian based and international professional associations, organisation of interviews, interaction with international and national professional organisations and lobbying bodies, writing of articles, website management.
Event management: organisation of events on national and international levels. Ensuring successful participation in national and international tradeshows and exhibitions; organisation of seminars, conferences press conferences, etc.
Marketing communications: planning and implementation of integrated marketing communications. Market analysis and identification of marketing communications opportunities, selection of the marketing communications mix, creative execution and media planning, evaluation of result and planning of follow-up campaigns; and managerial coordination between all tasks and parties involved.
Budget management: planning, development and execution; subsequent analysis of return on investment (ROI) and return on marketing investment (ROMI).
International projects: development and implementation of action plan, coordination of all activities, communication with contacts within and outside Russia, follow-up post project implementation.
1. Successfully organised a business mission to China (Beijing and Shanghai). This involved an analysis of China's economic environment and investment relations with Russia, development and implementation of an action plan. The action plan included meetings with key national Chinese law firms, the organisation of two events in Beijing and Shanghai and meetings with representatives of multinational Chinese firms.
2. U.S.-Russia Bilateral...
Manager in charge of publications, communications and PR
External and Internal Communications
July 2008 - August 2012
development and implementation of PR and communications strategy and policy, maintenance of the association's website, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), operational public relations i.e. publications, editing and translation, press releases, media cooperation, newsletters, flyers, brochures.
Integrated marketing communications: ATL advertising, SMM, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), coordination of surveys and event management.
1. Successfully introduced social media marketing as an effective marketing tool.
2. Increased the number of publications released by the association from 8 to 13 per annum.
3. Found a new and more cost effective PR agency.
National Assembly Clinic (NASS), Abuja, Nigeria (A clinic within the Nigerian National Assembly Service http://www.nasc.gov.ng)
Supervisor at Global HIV
AIDS Initiative in Nigeria (GHAIN)/ Family Health International
June 2007 - July 2007
1. From June to July 2007, represented the department in a public health project as a Supervisor at Global HIV/AIDS Initiative in Nigeria (GHAIN)/ Family Health International (FHI), Integrated Bio Behavioral Surveillance Study. (GHAIN is a partnership between international organisations coordinated by Family Health International. http://nigeria.usaid.gov/. FHI is a nonprofit human development organisation dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. http://www.fhi360.org/). Responsibilities included project management and health communication.
Coordinator of the Monitoring and Evaluation
FCT State Strategic Plan
March 2007 - April 2007
2. From March to April 2007, represented the pharmacy department as a Coordinator of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Technical Working Group for the Development of the FCT State Strategic Plan for HIV/AIDS. This was a public health project by Strengthening Nigeria's Response to HIV/AIDS (SNR)/ Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Action Committee on AIDS (FACA) HIV/AIDS. I helped develop an M&E logic Framework for the HIV/AIDS FCT sector specific plan (SSP), and was involved in developing a Capacity Building plan to strengthen M&E activities in the FCT. My team and I reviewed the existing M&E State and National response plans using the Gaps, SWOT, and Root Cause Analysis and interacted with key decision makers in this field to identify obstacles to the state response to HIV/AIDS in the area of M&E.
Avian Influenza Crisis Management Centre
April 2006 - June 2006
(Founded in partnership with United Nations and the World Health Organization) as a research officer. Helped collect and process bird flu related data in the FCT. Was involved is generating public awareness, interviewed health professionals in Major hospitals and clinics to determine their level of awareness and preparedness in the event of an outbreak or a suspected case of H5N1 viral infection.
EUTRIX (A group of companies consisting of a pharmacy and a pharmaceutical company specialising in the importation of anti-malarial and analgesic medication)
March 2004 - March 2008
dispensing of medicines - OTC and prescription drugs including anti-malarial, anti-hypertensive and anti-retroviral medication, analgesics, NSAIDS, anti-diabetic drugs, as well as drugs used in tuberculosis, oncology, PUD, among others. Patient counselling on administration of medicines and subsequent follow-up. Quality assurance of drugs available, as well as compounding, drug formulation.
Health communication: increasing awareness regarding the treatment of malaria, PUD, hypertension and diabetes, including new treatment methods and drugs. Participation in the organisation of campaigns to increase public awareness of various health issues and coordination of several health related surveys. Organisation of clinical seminars and active participation in national and international conferences and workshops.
Drug Logistics: Procurement of drugs/medicines, stock taking, replenishment, and issue of stock and general management of the Max-Min inventory control system, organisation of supply and distribution channels.
December 2003 - March 2006
Marketing: development and implementation of marketing strategy for the promotion of anti-malarial Artemisinin and Nimesulide, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Drug Logistics: management of the inventory control system, procurement, stock tacking/balance, requisitions.
Pharmacy Management: staff management and training, as well as coordination of sales.
MEMBERSHIP IN ORGANISATIONS/PROFFESIONAL BODIES
1. Deputy Chairman, Marketing and PR committee, French-Russian Chamber of Commerce
2. Member of the American Chamber of commerce, Association of European Businesses, Russo-German Trade Chamber, Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Russian managers association
3. Member, UN online volunteering
4. Member, Teampany
5. Member, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
Qualifications & Certifications
Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers
Master of Business Administration
People's Friendship University
University of Jos
Baptist High School
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
University of Jos. email@example.com
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more