Bid Manager - Central Bidding
HCL Infosystems Limited
March 2013 - December 2013
As a central part of the large bidding process my detailed responsibilities were -
• Preparation of a quality offer (technical & commercial) in line with Client's needs and budgets in response to call for bids/RFP/RFQ/Tender
• Participate in prebid meetings with customer to negotiate key issues and resolving tender queries.
• Provide risks and their mitigation plans inputs to the Risk Analysis
• Strategize the WIN process throughout the bid preparation and contract negotiation stages
• Derive early receipt of product / solution builds from the participating stake holders/ partners
• Choosing the appropriate vendors and get best technical & commercial solution
• Bid planning, scheduling, kick-off, Bid/No Bid Reviews,
• Prepare work breakdown structure (WBS) and Scope of Work (SOW), Schedule, Organizational Breakdown
Structure (OBS) to determine various elements constituting the bid.
• Estimation of Costs and accurate incorporation of the same into Bid with of cash Flow for each bid.
• Workout a cost effective solution by optimizing tax implication for all Bids in liaison with tax experts.
• Present complete bid status to the management comprising of the financial aspects (cost vs. price) together with the resultant gross and net margins.
• Take part in contract /Price negotiation along with Sales team.
• Ensure complete transfer of bid to program manager for project execution on winning the bid
Wioska Molding Private Limited
December 2011 - February 2013
Wioska, a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic molding parts for automobiles and items in daily usage, needed to participate on a professional footing in large deals and bids where I instituted a
process for the same with special focus on
• Manage existing customers relationships with new requirements and RFP
• Release RFP and Manage Vendor co-ordination
• Work closely with Supply Chain Management team
• Review, Update and Documented Bid Management Process.
• Interact with management for go/ no go decisions
Senior Management Trainee & District Manage- UIDAI Project
Corpus E-Ready Solutions Ltd
July 2011 - November 2011
As a district manager of 5 districts I was responsible for defined Enrollment processes and achieve the triple objectives of maximizing revenues, maintaining quality & managing costs.
This was the outcome of the following activities
• Revenue generation through maximizing resources and productivity per resource ( man and machine)
• Manpower maintenance ( hiring, resource balancing)
• Cost maintenance ( Balancing budgets to maintain gross margins)
• service availability levels ( ensuring maximum uptimes of machines and availability of manpower
• customer satisfaction with district level representation at customer reviews
• Handling customer and expectations
As a senior Management Trainee I was a Key member to DSG-MIS team & ensured 140+
enrollments using -
• Data analytics
• Remote team management techniques
• Remote Support
• Maximizing daily and hourly productivity.
As a district manager of 5 districts I was responsible for defined Enrollment processes and achieve the triple objectives of maximizing revenues, maintaining quality & managing costs. This was the outcome of the following activities
Qualifications & Certifications
bachelors of technology in Electronics
bharati vidyapeeth university
Runners up in the inter school cricket
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more