Bid Manager - Central Bidding
HCL Infosystems Limited
March 2013 - December 2013
As a central part of the large bidding process my detailed responsibilities were -
• Preparation of a quality offer (technical & commercial) in line with Client's needs and budgets in response to call for bids/RFP/RFQ/Tender
• Participate in prebid meetings with customer to negotiate key issues and resolving tender queries.
• Provide risks and their mitigation plans inputs to the Risk Analysis
• Strategize the WIN process throughout the bid preparation and contract negotiation stages
• Derive early receipt of product / solution builds from the participating stake holders/ partners
• Choosing the appropriate vendors and get best technical & commercial solution
• Bid planning, scheduling, kick-off, Bid/No Bid Reviews,
• Prepare work breakdown structure (WBS) and Scope of Work (SOW), Schedule, Organizational Breakdown
Structure (OBS) to determine various elements constituting the bid.
• Estimation of Costs and accurate incorporation of the same into Bid with of cash Flow for each bid.
• Workout a cost effective solution by optimizing tax implication for all Bids in liaison with tax experts.
• Present complete bid status to the management comprising of the financial aspects (cost vs. price) together with the resultant gross and net margins.
• Take part in contract /Price negotiation along with Sales team.
• Ensure complete transfer of bid to program manager for project execution on winning the bid
Wioska Molding Private Limited
December 2011 - February 2013
Wioska, a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic molding parts for automobiles and items in daily usage, needed to participate on a professional footing in large deals and bids where I instituted a
process for the same with special focus on
• Manage existing customers relationships with new requirements and RFP
• Release RFP and Manage Vendor co-ordination
• Work closely with Supply Chain Management team
• Review, Update and Documented Bid Management Process.
• Interact with management for go/ no go decisions
Senior Management Trainee & District Manage- UIDAI Project
Corpus E-Ready Solutions Ltd
July 2011 - November 2011
As a district manager of 5 districts I was responsible for defined Enrollment processes and achieve the triple objectives of maximizing revenues, maintaining quality & managing costs.
This was the outcome of the following activities
• Revenue generation through maximizing resources and productivity per resource ( man and machine)
• Manpower maintenance ( hiring, resource balancing)
• Cost maintenance ( Balancing budgets to maintain gross margins)
• service availability levels ( ensuring maximum uptimes of machines and availability of manpower
• customer satisfaction with district level representation at customer reviews
• Handling customer and expectations
As a senior Management Trainee I was a Key member to DSG-MIS team & ensured 140+
enrollments using -
• Data analytics
• Remote team management techniques
• Remote Support
• Maximizing daily and hourly productivity.
As a district manager of 5 districts I was responsible for defined Enrollment processes and achieve the triple objectives of maximizing revenues, maintaining quality & managing costs. This was the outcome of the following activities
Qualifications & Certifications
bachelors of technology in Electronics
bharati vidyapeeth university