Handled various administrative tasks with diligence;
Able to interact with all the levels of management and staff;
Ability of multi-tasking;
Customer or client-oriented with a positive and energetic attitude;
Able to work under pressure;
A flexible team player who is able to work well independently;
Strong organizational and analytical skills;
Keen attention to details;
Honest and trustworthy.
Shoaib Rauf Notarial Corporation
May 2012 - July 2013
•Provided admin assistance in organizing and coordinating the activities and operations of the Notary Public’s Office with highly responsible support;
•Assisted the Notary Public and/or the Conveyance Officer in the preparation of all related documents;
•Performed variety of routine-to-moderately complex legal duties in a timely manner;
•Developed documentation systems to ensure effective and efficient daily operations;
•Trained, supervised and supported staff and performed related duties and responsibilities as required.
•Provided full admin support to the team;
•Greeted clients and handle inquiries and requests;
•Handled telephone calls and provided information;
•Received and open mails, and also processed/dispatched mails;
•Handled correspondences with the clients and industry related offices (such as Notaries Public, Lawyers, Realtors, Insurance Companies, Property Managers, Banks and other Commercial and Private Lenders) by phone, fax or email;
•Handled deposits of cash, cheques and certified drafts to the bank;
•Performed data-entry, documentation, scanning, printing, photocopying and filing duties;
•Conducted Property, Title and Tax searches;
•Operated ProSuite under BC Online Program of the British Columbia Land Title Office (LTO);
•Prepared the Notary/Solicitor’s Interim Report and Request for Funds to the Lenders;
and also prepared corresponding Final Report and Certificate of Title;
•Maintained a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording
and safe keeping of all documents;
•Received discharges of mortgages and registered to the LTO for cancellation;
•Monitored cancellation of mortgages and ordered Title Certificates;
•Maintained a proper and user friendly electronic system for file updating and tracking for all transactions;
•Supported the officers in developing system to organize and coordinate daily operations;
•Monitor stock of office supplies.
July 2008 - December 2011
The name OFW-KBP is an acronym for Overseas Filipino Workers - Kabalikat ng Bayan sa Pag-unlad -- it can be translated as Overseas Filipino Workers - In Unity (Kabalikat) with the Government (Bayan) for Progress (Pag-unlad). This is an all-Filipino non-profit organization of overseas workers (active or non-active); created, organized and lead voluntarily by overseas Filipino workers (active or non-active) or their immediate family members that move for the greater protection and enhancement of welfare and benefits of all OFWs (active and non-active) and their families. The income of Filipino overseas workers being remitted to their families in the Philippines makes up the greatest part in the industry that brings boost to the economy of the country; therefore it is important that the welfare of the Filipino overseas workers and their families are being considered and well taken care of by legitimate and non-profit organizations who work hand in hand with the government.
• performed the general secretarial responsibilities,
• acted in behalf of the President and VP on important events and matters,
• coordinated and facilitated all the meetings,
• represented the organization in dealings with the Philippines’ local and national officials whose concerns and objectives are for the welfare of the overseas workers.
Secretary / Church and Ministry Leader
Neighborhood Christian Church, Inc.
November 2005 - January 2012
•Secretary: worked on documentations, invitations, letters and correspondences;
•Church leader: coordinated/facilitated and hosted (emceed) programs and special events, presided on worship service, counseled members and preached on pulpit;
•Ministry Leader: lead prayer meetings and Bible studies, and directed livelihood ministry;
•Church housekeeper: keep the venue in order for all the meetings and events.
Self-employed / Entrepreneur
Palm Wonders - Health and Home Essentials
January 2004 - December 2009
January 2004 – December 2009 (6 years)San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines
Personal home based business of dealership of herbal body bath soaps and laundry detergents.
• Sourced out supplies from an established producer and distributed around the community and nearby city by wholesale and retail.
Wellness Adviser /Sales Distributor / Trainer
Entrepreneur Gold International, Inc.
November 2001 - December 2003
• Distributed the products nationwide;
• Conducted nationwide seminars/training on Product Knowledge and Marketing Plans;
• Gave motivational /inspirational speeches as a recognized leader/director/speaker of the company.
Keymark Export Corporation
May 1988 - May 2001
Manufacturer of famous brands of sportswear exclusively for export to U.S.A., Canada, UK, Europe, Middle East and Hongkong
• Implemented Company Rules and Regulations;
• Executive Assistant to the Foreign General Manager and Authorized Representative to the Foreign Buyers (in absence of the GM);
• Managed performance of 10 office staff for proficient and effective administrative operations.
• Monitored day-to-day production / factory operations;
• Supervised and coordinated activities of 12 Production Supervisors with 300-400 production workers;
• Coordinated and hosted company meetings and events;
• Scheduled / assigned job orders for each department in the factory operation;
• Assessed personnel management functions to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations;
• Facilitated manpower hiring for office and production requirements;
• Administered finance and directed budget for the whole company operations;
• Coordinated importation of raw materials and exportation of finished products;
• Sourced out suppliers and facilitate purchasing for big orders of raw materials, accessories, equipments and other supplies;
• Handled counseling and guidance to workers on their personal problems, most importantly if work is being affected;
• Promoted harmonious management and labor relationship;
• Supervised maintenance and repairs of facility and other mechanical, electrical and electronics equipments.
Filway Marketing, Inc.
May 1987 - May 1988
Business: Exclusive distributor of Colliers Encyclopedia and other school and home references
• Conducted sales;
• Accompanied team members in field presentations and negotiations.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Business Management, Business Management & Marketing
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more