I am a CIMA (UK) qualfied management accountant with a 3 year year degree and 2 years of experience in industry. Currently in UAE, looking for a job in order to get the exposure to global business.
With solid experience in
Analysing Variance / Performance evaluation / Budgeting process / threeway payment approval process/ weekly reports / customer and product profitability analysis / data base module development etc.
Executive development programme (Hi5 Consultants) / Lean management programme (Toyota model)/ Leadership management programmes (AIESEC).
Experience in assisting chief financial accountant in finalising the monthly accounts.
Stretchline (pvt) Ltd of MAS Holdings
From January 2014
ry 2014 )
o Engaged in company budgeting process & strategy development - 5 year plan for the company process is annually forecasted.
o Supporting senior management with management information -
• Reporting customer profitability analysis monthly
• Reporting product profitability analysis monthly
• Quarterly reporting cost center performance analysis
• Monthly reconciliations of inventory / bank status / expenses against budget
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany transactions
o Analyzing and finalising monthly financial performance of the company
Junior Executive Sustainability
MAS Fabrics Division
May 2013 - December 2013
o Implemented initiatives driving group strategy aligning sustainable business nature
o Initiation and evaluation of projects related to 5 strategic business units
• Solar power generation / Biomass boiler replacement/ Chiller replacement
o Customer focused sustainability initiatives implemented
• Victoria's Secret toxic free program
• Nike value stream program implementation
o Divisional performance evaluation, reporting and communication, planning -
• Reporting to the divisional Director presenting the quarterly performance
• Reporting to the head office and Group Director, the biannual performance
• Trend analysis of projected savings from projects
Intern at Group Sustainability
MAS Active Operations Center
September 2012 - April 2013
o Experience in 30 different manufacturing plants related to Sustainability accounting
o Trend analysis of sustainable performance
o Data base model development to record and evaluate business unit performance
o Project streamlining & inspections based on group strategy requirements
o Write ups to the annual sustainability report of MAS Holdings
o Data analysis supporting the annual report
Initiated the project to reconsile the waste figures reported against the input / output reconciliation done by finance.
As a result company managed to get more income from waste sales and reduced the reported waste.
Qualifications & Certifications
Charted Institute of Management Accounting ( Exam completed)
CIMA ( UK)
University of Sri Jayawardenapura