R&D Testing Engineer
TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT.LTD
From March 2012
Tenneco Automotive India Pvt. Ltd. HOSUR (primarily known as Renowned Auto Products Pvt. Ltd.) is a MNC USA based company operating world wide in Ride Control & Emission Controlled products. Tenneco Hosur operates as corporate office. Tenneco Hosur has Design, development & complete validation centre. It has manufacturing plant for struts, shock absorber for four wheeler & front forks & shock absorber for two wheelers at Hosur. It also has manufacturing plants situated at other regions in India.
• Handle the tasks of debugging and evaluating test programs and providing guidelines in testing protocol.
• Test scheduling for different machines and preparing test timeline for projects.
• Responsible for complete DVP handling for new product development.
• Responsible for preparing test cases, coordinating with R&D Staff in preparing test reports, and develops regulatory strategies.
• Design & making of tools & fixtures required for testing
• NVH, Clatter & RLD (Road Load Data) Testing & Program Developing.
• Handle with MTS Hydraulic [MTS 850.25 is 25kN shock absorber performance test machine, MTS 850.50 is 50kN shock absorber durability test machine & MTS Insight 100 is 100kN material test machine (Tensile Tester)].
• Handle with Roehrig EMA-2K (EMA166) Machine for testing the shock absorber.
• Design & drafting of tooling, fixtures, test setups required for testing department & operating tools, hand tools required for proto shop using AutoCAD, Solidedge 2D(Freeware), Solidedge 3D & CATIA.
• Testing of all the new development parts, hence clearing for the production.
• Perform the tasks of identifying errors, determining test requirements, and testing product process.
• Handle responsibilities of implementing base test modules for new and existing products.
• Assigned the tasks of estimating resources, required skill sets, and budget for developing new product.
• Validating & analysis the Core Components for Shocks.
• Assigned responsibilities...
L&T PLASTIC MACHINERY PVT.LTD
March 2011 - March 2012
• To test the Injection Moulding M/c (Different tons toggle and hydraulic) related to Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Hydraulic.
• Testing & commissioning the Injection Moulding M/c.
• Debugging and evaluating test programs and providing guidelines in testing protocol.
• To set all type of the appropriate data to run the M/c smooth operation.
• To achieve the goal of production graph per quarterly and per yearly.
• To achieve the goal of Plug & Play graph of M/c installation.
• To trouble shoot the problem of M/c related Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Hydraulic while testing.
• Following M/c testing is done Servo, AC Drive.
• Directed engineering and technical personnel in the fabrication of testing and test-control apparatus and equipment.
POLLING MACHINE USING RFID, BIOMETRICS AND GSM
• The Project is the multi technology based electronic voting machine which is originally made for the secured voting .Ours is the fully secured voting device which enables the fastest counting and quick voting
• The device is integrated with special techniques for secured voting and it is a semi-automatic machine which is compact and less time consuming process based methodology of voting.
• The device consists of three techniques THUMB IMPRESSION, RFID SENSING & GSM.
• Here our innovation brings up the new method of secured voting as the eligible candidate only can vote nevertheless many cheating tactics are available
Qualifications & Certifications
MOUNT CARMEL HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL KALLAKURICHI
government and candidates process ease
security center if there
SARASWATHI MATRICULATION AND HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINNERING
VIDYAA VIKKAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY