Claim you profile
26 South Gardens
For the attention of the Manager
Dear: Antony Kelvin
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in the areas of Customer Services. I have spent some time trying to highlight the skills and abilities I feel I can contribute to your company.
I have over 10 years customer service experience gained from when I worked at L’Occitane, UCI Cinemas and Planet Organic. I have a strong interest to get qualifications within travel and tourism and health and fitness. I am looking for an opportunity that will combine my passion in these areas while using my skills and experience in customer services.
I regularly visit hotels and well-known brand shops, to analyse the perspective of customers when they are having the experience of visiting respective businesses. I also enjoy take part in lots of sporting activities including football, jogging, etc. In my home country – Portugal – I worked as a Youth Supervisor and I was responsible for coaching street children in football and other sporting activities.
I really enjoy working with members of the public and have good, strong communication skills including fluency in English and Portuguese. I also enjoy responsibilities and I am happy to take on additional duties as required by the needs of the business. Please see attached my CV for further details.
I am convinced that this short introduction it shows you that I will be a valuable asset to your organization and I have the potential to be part of your team
Thank you very much for your consideration in advance and I am looking forward to your positive response at a suitable time.
Event Organiser (Work Experience)
Bubble Tree Trade Ltd
• Organizing events in coaching different cultures to be united and to encourage mutual respect; creating positive attitude and harmony between communities.
• Negotiating advertising and product promotion in our events with local businesses.
• Travelling as tour guide in UK and different countries in Europe, mainly Portugal and Spain.
Four Seasons Hotel
• Delivering luxury services to guests in five star hotel within Four Seasons standards
• Being proactive to needs of the external and internal customers (guests & employees).
• Having an eye for detail while cleaning back of house or public area, according with health and safety regulations in this organization
L'Occitane London, Luxury personal grooming and skincare products
• Offering a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Developing product knowledge in order to advice customers on best purchase.
• Assisting in the completion of Store administration as required - daily reports to head office, about the business in the Store, daily banking (cash and cheques) to L'Occitane's account.
Qualifications & Certifications
travel and tourism
Rainha Dona Leonor College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.