3 years of Experience in IT. Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Quality Center. Worked for Clients like Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Calpers, Fc, FedEx. Domain expertise- Capital Markets, Investment Banking, financial accounting.
Configuring and manually testing software applications and developing test plans and test cases.
Conducting System / Regression / Functional testing for the software product under varying conditions and analyzing the behaviour of the system unde
April 2014 - August 2014
Graduate Trainee Engineer
Writing test case
Microsoft Test Manager
SSIA Production support
Team size: 9 members Role: Software Engineer
Environment: Unix, SQL
Description: At GE Asset Management, a comprehensive range of strategies spanning a suite of investment strategies designed to help meet the diverse needs of institutional investors around the world. The data for GE comes from two systems – MCH (Multi country horizon) and RKS (Record keeping system). There are several jobs run to ensure the ETL is done successfully end to end.
• Checking for the all the file arrivals
• Monitoring the ETL cycles
• Attending customer care calls and responding to mails
• Delivering SLA’s
• Creating report for different client
• Fixing of failed jobs
• Documenting the various parts of project
RKS On- Boarding
Team Size: 18 members Role: Software engineer
Environment: BUAT, CUAT
Description: RKS or Record keeping system is an Application used by State Street to keep a record of the all the securities of its clients. State Street uses an application called Panther to Transform the Clients legacy data into RKS format.
State Street is a financial custodian and investment advisor. It is the second oldest and largest financial institution in United States.
• Understanding various application which are used for data conversion
• Documenting the conversion process for knowledge transfer between team members
• Performing pre check on the client’s legacy file to ensure files are ready to be loaded into Panther
• Manual recon to ensure traded cash/position equals the sum of settled cash/position and open cash/position
• Sharing the breaks with client to ensure successful conversion.
• Successful Sign off for Clients like MSIM, DB, Calpers, AM bank.
• End to end testing to ensure files are successfully loaded to RKS without breaks.
• Running intraday jobs to complete the ETL process
• Creating portfolio and managing the securities once loaded into RKS
• Manual deleting of failed transaction
• Delivering SLA’s on time
Team Size: 5 Members Role: Testing Engineer
Environment: System Test Environment, VB, Controlled UAT Environment
Description: FedEx Ground is a shipping company that is a subsidiary of the FedEx Corporation. CPC is Customer Pickup Co-ordination system. The FedEx co-ordinators have to deal with this application throughout the day to ensure the pickups and deliveries are done on time, to set access rules, check the on-road status, view active work areas.
• Understanding various applications related to FedEx pickup
• Manual Execution of Regression test cases (Functional, Internationalization, Report and Database Testing)
• Logging Defect data in QC
• Daily and Weekly Status reporting to client; handle status and issue calls with the client
• Maintain Project Materials archives and prepare training materials to facilitate faster knowledge transfer.
• Ensure completion of test plan and test case reviews as per schedule.
Qualifications & Certifications
Aryabhatta Instititue Of Engineering & Management, Durgapur
Carmel Convent, High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more