Claim you profile
Energetic, motivated and multilingual International Communications graduate with experience of working in customer service-oriented jobs, sales and telemarketing. Positive attitude, predilection for human relations and international environments. Open-minded, enthusiastic and an engaging and clear communicator. Six months’ experience at the University of Salamanca, Spain - excelled in the Erasmus Programme and improved Spanish proficiency.
Customer Service Professional
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Translator - Private English Lessons - Fundraising
May 2014 - August 2014
• Efficient translation services, delivery before deadline.
• Translating several documents and articles for
bibliographies and thesis.
• Converting CVs and cover letters from Italian to English
• Private English lessons for children and kids; tutoring.
• Fundraising for no-profit organisations.
Front of House Team Member
Pret a Manger
January 2013 - May 2014
• Delivering high level of customer service, maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
• Ensuring efficient multi-tasking and providing excellent service at the same time.
• Independently managing both the opening and closing time, prioritising tasks, setting up the shop, cleaning and tidying.
• Supporting and co-ordinating an international team to achieve and maintain the required standard throughout the day.
• Introducing, training, monitoring and evaluating new team members.
• Complying with stock replenishment requirements.
• Collecting products and preparing deliveries as well as being responsible for delivering orders to the clients.
November 2012 - December 2012
• Welcoming and advising customers.
• Creatively re-organizing the shop windows and stock.
• Enhancing the customer experience by providing a friendly, helpful and efficient service.
• Ensuring support for customers during payments, transactions or refunds.
• Managing the changing rooms and queues, with up to 7 customers at a time.
Telemarketing and Personal Assistant
April 2010 - January 2011
• Independently opening the office, setting up the agenda and organising meetings and appointments with partners and customers.
• Obtaining names and telephone numbers of potential customers from several sources.
• Contacting businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to sell advertising space on a local magazine - at least 20 calls between 9:00hrs and 12:00hrs.
• Handling incoming calls from potential clients who had previously been contacted.
• Maintaining accurate records of contacts, accounts, services given and correspondence.
Qualifications & Certifications
EU Erasmus Programme
Universidad de Salamanca, SPAIN
International Communications Degree
University for Foreigners of Perugia, ITALY
Senior high school specializing in science studies
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.