Seeking a career with an organization that encouragesand provide me both challenges and opportunity for learning and development,where I can use my creative knowledge & leadership skills effectively in order to achieve the organizational goals and to work in an environment, which will help in organizational growth and personal development
45 Days Internship with 'Srilankan Airlines' in April'2013. (as part of MTA)
30 Days Internship with 'Vivanta' by TajMalabar, Cochin as Guest Relations Executive in Front office Department. (as part of BTA)
o Good communication skill
o Keen learner
o Efficient Leadership
o Team facilitator
o Extreme dedication
o Creative in ideas
o Friendly nature
Areas of Exposure:
1. Undergone training in Airline Handling and Cargo Management.
2. Event Head in Planning 'SPECTRUM', a marketing event conducted by Christ University, Bangalore.
3. Was part of Public & Guest Relations team for 'Mysore Dasara' Coordinated by Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation(K.S.T.D.C)
4. In-charge for the Public Relations team for 'ONTRACK 2012', a Corporate Fest conducted by Christ University.
5. Part of the Organization Committee of the IVth National Seminar by Christ University, Bangalore.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tourism Development Institute