- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Proficient with MS Projects Software
Procurement Executive - Trainee (Sourcing, Supply Chain)
Sourcing, Supply Chain
June 2013 - November 2013
Key Responsibilites include:
• Sourcing/procurement of indirect materials for the organization.
• Understanding the technical specifications of the products and conveying the exact requirements to the suppliers.
• Arranging favourable quotes from potential suppliers and finalization of orders through commercial comparison analysis based on quality of products and optimum costs.
• Ensuring minimization of costs for the organization by negotiating with the suppliers for obtaining favourable quotes.
• Maintain cordial relationships with the suppliers for procurement of products/materials.
• Hands on experience in SAP module for creation of Purchase Orders for procurement of materials.
• Issuing Purchase Orders to suppliers.
PROJECTS & TRAININGS
Fabrication of Thermoelectric Solar
January 2013 - March 2013
Analysis of Inventory management process and it's improvements in the retail industry (Dissertation) Retail Industry Jan'13-Mar'13
Fabrication of Thermoelectric Solar air conditioner (Engineering Final Semester Project) College of Engineering, Trivandrum Dec'11- Mar'11
Summer Internship Project
Ashok Leyland, Hosur
April 2012 - May 2012
Sr. No. Title Organization Period
Value Stream Mapping and Inventory optimization of Cylinder Block and Head line (Summer Internship Project) Ashok Leyland, Hosur Apr'12- May'12
Qualifications & Certifications
Christ University Institute of Management