Java, C#, C, C++
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
July 2012 - April 2013
1. Cluster Based Web Search
➢ Filters unwanted results obtained from search engine and provide more flexible, organized results in the form of clusters.
➢ Filtering and processing those pages using different algorithms and making them available for clustering.
Role: Team Member.
2. Tours and Travels Management
Description: Designed a website which gives information about all tour places in India. The website is designed from user point of view as users and even children can choose their own option for tour packages.
Role: Team Member
3. Cinema Hall Ticket Reservation:
Description: This mini-project provides the reservation mechanism for a Cinema show to the customer as per the demand. It is developed by using C++ language.
Role: Team Leader
4. Campus Management System
Description: In this project we implemented the website in very easy manner so that all students who are eligible can be the part of campus interviews conducted by various industries. Designed such automated system with an objective to keep the information such as:-
* Task of each student and their academic and personal details.
* And also keeps details of companies and students those who have got selected with their eligibility in particular company for interview.
Role: Team Leader
Cluster Based Web Search through JAVA
: In this system, the main goal is :
1. Filters unwanted results obtained from search engine and provide more flexible, organized results in the form of clusters.
2. Filtering and processing those pages using different algorithms and making them available for clustering.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Science and Engineering
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Diploma in Computer Enginnering