- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a passion for radio and I believe that it is the most effective and efficient way to inform the masses.
Full time position - R 3500 per month plus Commission
Reason for leaving - I was offered the chance to be part of designing a Journalism curriculum.
• Journalism lecturer at ICESA Education Services.
• Assist Operations Manager ICESA City Campus
Full time position - R 5500
Reason for leaving - Better salary offer from Rosebank College.
• Journalism and Advertising lecturer at Rosebank College, Durban
• I lectured the following subjects: Media Practice 1, Communication for Business, Journalism 1, Media Planning, Business Relations,
Account Management, Communication Science, Photography and
Marketing Communication. I was also responsible for the
Experiential Learning component of the Advertising students.
Full time position - R 10000
Reason for leaving - Was recruited by UCT to run UCT Radio.
• Station Manager of UCT Radio 104.5fm
• My duties include: Management of the various departments within
UCT Radio (Advertising, Marketing, Events, Programming, Public
relations, Human Resources, Production, News and Talk, Branding and Technical)
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Drawing up strategic and operational plans and protocol.
• Compiling financial reports and drawing up budgets.
• Developing and overseeing Community development projects.
• Artist management
Contract Post - R16000
Reason for leaving - I outgrew the position and there was nothing else to achieve or develop.
• Media Liaison for Fortel Africa - Freelance
• Senior Lecturer Dept of Journalism - Educore - Freelance
• Independent Media Consultant Dual Records - Freelance
• Currently - Marketing and Communications Manager - Cape
o I am responsible for all the public communication that the organisation engages in.
o This includes: Stakeholder newsletters, Online Newsletters,
Social Media platforms, Website maintenance, Corporate
communication, Press releases and interviews (internal and external)
o I oversee the design of all the marketing...
Mobile sales consultant
Commission based - ?
Reason for leaving - I could not sell debt to people and have a clear
PRO M L Sultan Technikon
I worked as a
photographer, event coordinator and wrote for the Technikon
Publication - TechXPress
Property Specialist for TFMC (Telecommunications Facilities
Management Company.) 2002.
Contract position - 6 months - R 350 per week.
Reason for leaving - Contract ended.
Part-time position - R
Reason for leaving - The practice was relocated to a
I worked as a news compiler, reader and editor. I also have
approximately 1000 hours experience as a presenter of various
shows ranging from dedication to request and talk radio as well.
Qualifications & Certifications
M L Sultan Technikon + Durban Institute of Technology