*Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
*Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
*Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
*Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
*Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
*Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
analyzing costs and sales.
*Preparing reports for head office.
*Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
*Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
*Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
*Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
*Helping in the design of custom-made products.
*Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
Estimation and Design Engineer- Abu Dhabi Branch
From April 2011
NAFFCO ( www.naffco.com ) is an ISO 9001:2000 registered firm and one of the leading company in the entire Middle-East for fire protection, especially in Construction Industries ranging from High Rise Towers,
Warehouses and Oil Field Sectors. NAFFCO is one of the best Manufacturing Company with the accreditation of BS Standards (KITE Mark Approvals), UL Listed FM Products, LPCB Approvals for the entire range of Fire
Components and Systems, all the Fire Components and Fire Pumps are manufactured with sound reliabilities
which comply with the NFPA Standards.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of providing the fire protection design and preparing the Bill of quantities based on local Civil Defence Authority requirement, NFPA and other International codes,
supplying the products ranging from Fire Pumps (Reddy Buffalo, Peerless & NAFFCO UL listed and Civil
Defence approved Fire Pump Sets), Sprinklers, Fire Alarms to Voice Evacuation and projects across
Middle East territories. Key experience in the design and estimation of Water based sprinkler, standpipe and fire hydrant system, water and foam based deluge system, gas suppression system using HFC227ea,
IG55 pro-inert, C02 gas suppression systems.
• Excellent skills in the design and estimation of fire alarm and detection system, Public address and voice
evacuation system, VESDA, normal and central battery emergency and exit light systems.
Nijil Showkath Ali | | Confidential
• Hands-on experience in the design and estimation of some major Substation, Industrial, Oil and Gas,
Commercial and Residential Projects.
• Interacting with the Clients, Civil/ MEP Consultants, MEP Contractors for Fire Protection of the projects
• Providing Product Knowledge and In-depth technical details to all contractors and consultants to enhance business prospects and brand visibility.
• Technical Discussion with the Clients/ Consultants/ Contractors and the Civil Defence Authority
Electrical /Design /Site Engineer- Ernakulam Branch
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICALS, INDIA
June 2010 - March 2012
Universal Electricals is A - grade electrical contracting firm and one of the leading company in India for
Installation, testing and commissioning of various electrical equipments including transformers, generators and all HT and LT works in Construction Industries ranging from High Rise Towers, Warehouses and Oil
• Prepare and review engineering plans, designs and circuit diagrams for project
• Write reports detailing current systems and changes to each site
• Estimate cash flow projections for projects.
• Troubleshoot on electrical systems/equipment.
• Identify and propose improvements to existing electrical systems.
• HT& LT cable laying, glanding & termination and related electrical works.
KEY PROJECTS HANDLED
• Heera Constructions Pvt Ltd.: - (Erection, testing and commissioning of 630&320kva transformers,
160kva generator and electrical wiring for a multi storied building)
• Indian Oil Corporation: - (Erection, testing and commissioning of 250kva, and 82.5kva dg sets +
Periodical inspection & Maintenance of the retail fuel outlets in Kerala)
• Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd (KAMCO): - (Erection, testing and commissioning of 500kva
transformer, 320&160kva generators, AMF control panel & sub panels, various motors, HT& LT cable
laying, glanding & termination and related electrical works)
Nijil Showkath Ali | | Confidential
• Valued contributor to enhancing organizational profits and growth with driving vision and a will to achieve critical goals in rigid markets and stiff competition.
• Expertise in review tender/bid documents, specifications and drawings, perform quantity take-offs /
detailed BOM for subcontract works and technical/commercial evaluation of Vendors.
• Expertise in preparing Techno-commercial Proposal in compliance with client requirements specified in the RFQ, provide pricing in a timely manner and management of tender bids.
• Experience gained in Contract negotiation with...
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Mets School of Engineering