Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
• Currently working towards MCSE and MCITP.
• Call prioritization and escalation of incidents and problems.
• Talking to staff/clients through a sequence of steps, either face to face or over the telephone;
• Troubleshooting Computer / Network problems which included diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues;
• Providing technical support, including procedural documentation;
• Strong Hands on experience in SQL Server Scripting.
• Project on Implementation of Link State & Distance Vector Protocols on IPv6.
• Strong hands on experience in Windows 2000/2003/2008 server administration with Active directory and MS Exchange 2003/2007 along with MSOffice 2003/2007
• Hands on experience in using Web Servers like IIS.
Looking for work in IT Support
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more