Marine Engineer Surveyor and Sr. Chief Engineer
Stuart Hayes Inc., Groupe Desgagnes Inc
From February 2008
• Worked with Canadian Flagged Iced Class Vessels: Offshore Tugs, Oil Tankers, Cargo Passenger and Vehicle Ferries.
• Completed $2.63 million dry-docking and refit.
• Performed inspections in compliance with Lloyd & Transport Canada Surveyors.
• Completed machinery inspections in compliance with Marine Insurance - P&I.
Marine Surveyor and Chief Engineer
Various Canadian and International Shipping Companies
• Worked with Super Oil tankers, Passenger and Offshore Vessels.
• Performed surveys, budget controls and financial Management.
• Oversaw operation and maintenance of Propulsion (steam/diesel), Power, Thermal and Auxiliary Plants.
Noel Arnold and Associates
• Performed OHSE inspections and risk assessments of machinery for clients: Coles Myers Ltd. (owner of 250 Supermarkets); CBRE (managers of commercial property); and ING (managers of cold storage plants and warehouses).
• Conducted investigations, safety inspections and statutory compliance audits.
• Implemented preventive maintenance services for all machinery and equipment.
Various International and Offshore Shipping Companies
SeaWolf Marine Inc
• Worked with VLCC, Passenger Ferries, Large Container, Heavy Lift, Bulk, Anchor Handling and Towing Tugs and Suction and Cutter Dredgers.
SeaWolf Marine Inc. - Offshore Services
Port Engineer and Technical Consultant, 1994 to 1997
• Worked with Passenger Ferries, Tugs and Jet Cats.
• Oversaw operations of all machineries.
Power & Hospital Service Plant Engineer
"BTR Nylex Ltd."
• Processed plant machinery, performed ongoing maintenance and resource management.
• Oversaw operation and maintenance of 300 MW Thermal & Diesel Power Plant which contained water and flue tube boilers, steam turbo and diesel engines, alternators and other process support machinery.
Qualifications & Certifications
Environmental Engineering and Management
University of Technology Sydney
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
UK Institute of Marine Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more